Question..

Hello guys,

I have a website for my samp server but sometimes the website doesn't loads and shows Can't connect to MySQL server on '94.176.163.6' (4)
But,in some hours gets back to normal...Really interesting,that the forum which uses an another database loads up fine..
And the samp server has no problem when tryes to connect,just the website but not really often,2-3 weeks was no problem and today from 7 hours shows up this and I think that tomorrow will work,not the first case.
So...any idea why?

Your issue probably lies bellow:

A- You don't know how to run a website.

B- Your web-host MySQL or website forum is bugged/cracked and is failing to provide needed MySQL data.

C- You have a garbage web-host and should purchase a better one.

yea you look using a free web hosting company which all sucks i don't recommend at all to use those free ones just get phpbb, or SMF or any good one and you will not receive errors

I'm not using a free host company,i use a very good one.The forum which uses a database from the webhost loads up every day fine..But the main index which shows the server mysql statistics SOMETIMES is not loading and showing that error with the database.So most of the time works just sometimes not.The forum on the same domain, webhost is working very good all the time.