MySQL quiestion

Hey, I just wanted to know how can I define in the script that it would take all the info in the scriptfiles [not everything exactly] from the Database? Where can I define it? In the script ? How? In Server.CFG? How?

Let me guess.. you're a n00b scripter xD. You have to learn something about storage in scriptfiles via dini or y_ini then some MySQL. "server.cfg" that was just... *facepalm*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nGen.SoNNy
Посмотреть сообщение
Let me guess.. you're a n00b scripter xD. You have to learn something about storage in scriptfiles via dini or y_ini then some MySQL. "server.cfg" that was just... *facepalm*
To add on this/clarify this, these things are not done by simply adding a word or two to the server.cfg or whatsoever. You have to script this into your gamemode. With y_ini and Dini you can handle files, with MySQL you can save the data on a MySQL server so it can be accessed easely from outside later on (for showing stats on your website or whatsoever).
So, if you really want to learn this stuff and are prepared to put quite some time in it, I suggest you to check some tutorials, and the PAWN documentation (pretty boring, but it really helps you to understand scripting in general better.
Good luck ;p