What The Heck is This!?!!!

Hello people , i have a server i am getting many attacks of bots , i also defined max connections from single IP > 3
but still hacker joins , and their is a new hack called [BoT]Sonictz which is flooding my server , ... he joins and donesnt join again but his name changes again and again and flood continue and my server's player leave .... please help me if there is any anti cheat againt these bloody hackers , Please SOmeone make Anti - Sonictz , its hell more powerfull then S,o,b,e,i,t !!! Plz i beg help me!!

See this picture

help

I NEED HELP

only bot program that lets the bots join your server just simply ban that ip were it's coming from. you should see it on the server.logs

they keep joining with 100000000000 ips , i need the solution to fix this permanantly!!!!

enable the maxips filterscript found in the filterscript folder when you download your server files.

Once you do that,

Get the IP and rcon ban the IP and make sure you range ban it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChimpJr
Посмотреть сообщение
enable the maxips filterscript found in the filterscript folder when you download your server files.

Once you do that,

Get the IP and rcon ban the IP and make sure you range ban it too.
i didnt understand -.-

Get a anti-cheat, That blocks bot attacks, ban the IP Address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
i hate it when somebody just rage quit so badly pisses me off.
I agree.
What I hate, if we're talking about things we hate anyways, is when people start a server without proper knowledge about how to run one. Really, get that stuff done first before doing these things, we can give you all the advice you want, but if you don't know how to do some proper scripting, you won't be able to do anything with out advice, so there's no point in giving you more advice than already given a few replies earlier.
^ That's just some more advice. See for yourself what you do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree.
What I hate, if we're talking about things we hate anyways, is when people start a server without proper knowledge about how to run one. Really, get that stuff done first before doing these things, we can give you all the advice you want, but if you don't know how to do some proper scripting, you won't be able to do anything with out advice, so there's no point in giving you more advice than already given a few replies earlier.
^ That's just some more advice. See for yourself what you do with it.
Well I believe that the best way to learn is by doing. But you need someone you know and trust, whose work you have seen, to guide you through it. Not random people on the SA-MP forum who you are going to yell at when they try to help you with the crappy information you have given them ;P

like he said maxip rangeban and reg banip