Will this work - backup cmd

pawn Код:
CMD:bk(playerid, params[])
{
    if (!IsPlayerCop(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "You are not authorized to use this command"); // only cops can use it.
    if(ICBK[playerid] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA,"You need to wait 1 minute before calling backup again!"); // Message if player will want to spam backup..
    new string[150];
    new pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    ICBK[playerid] = 1; // Is calling backup, so player won't be able to spam it
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pName, sizeof(pName));
    format(string, sizeof(string), "{FF0000}.:DISPATCH:.:{30C1C1} ALL UNITS! %s is requesting immediate assistance, his location has been located on radar!", pName); // msg
    for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++) // loop...
    {
        if(IsPlayerCop(i)) // checking if player is cop
        {
            SendClientMessage(i,0x0FFDD349,string); // same color as in dispatch chat, and it will send msg to cops only
            SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer(i, playerid, 0xC2A2DAAA); // it will set purple marker on player whoever called backup and only cops will be able to see it
            SetTimerEx("RemoveMarker", 60000, false, "i",playerid); // We will set 1 min timer to auto remove marker
         }
    }
    return 1;
}

forward RemoveMarker(playerid);
public RemoveMarker(playerid)
{
    ICBK[playerid] = 0;
    SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer(00, 00, 00); // Removing marker
    SendClientMessage(playerid,0xC2A2DAAA,"You have been unmarked from Police Radar, if you still need backup use /bk");
    return 1;
}
As title says will this work? I want to make it for RP server so when officer will write /bk it will show his location on map with purple marker, so police will be able to fallow him.. Thanks for answers

It looks like it should function properly, how about trying to test it and if it doesn't work, write back here and tell us the problem with it.

Do you get any errors? If not, it should be working.

SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer(00, 00 ,00);

fix them, and p.s, 00 (the last argument) is for invisble marker , Read https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerMarkerForPlayer

@DexterC I can't test it on my server I have problems with port forwarding so I can't test with friend
@offon No errors I just want to know if it will work properly
@Sawalha Fix what? :S Player markers are not showed on server cuz it's RP server, I want to make /bk so marker will appear and it will be visible by officers only..

If you get no errors, then the script will work properly. You don't need to fix anything, like Sawalha said.
Sawalha: I think FF is for invisibility.

Offon it's 00 for invisibility.

Well I will inform you if there will be any problems, thanks for the answers