[Help] House /lockhouse

I was in the works with a new house system, and I wanted to make a /lockhouse command. But I wanted to make it work not only from the inside but the outside as well. But, for some reason it only worked on the inside. So I made this command and now it doesn't even work at all. I want it to work if you own the house, and are inside. or if you own the house and you are on the outside. Could someone take a look and let me know what I'm doing wrong please?

Код:
CMD:lockhouse(playerid, params[])
{
	new HouseID;

if (INT_IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid) == 0) return 0;

if (GetPlayerVehicleSeat(playerid) == -1)
	{
		for (HouseID = 1; HouseID < MAX_HOUSES; HouseID++)
		{
			if (IsValidDynamicPickup(AHouseData[HouseID][PickupID]))
			{
				if (IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 1.0, AHouseData[HouseID][HouseX],AHouseData[HouseID][HouseY], AHouseData[HouseID][HouseZ]))
				{
					if (AHouseData[HouseID][HouseOpened] == false)
					{
                                                if (House_PlayerIsOwner(playerid, HouseID) == 1)
			  			{
						    AHouseData[HouseID][HouseOpened] = true;
                                                    SetTimer("unmessage", 1000, false);
						    return 1;
						}
					}
					AHouseData[HouseID][HouseOpened] = false;
                                       SetTimer("message", 1000, false);
				}
			}
			else if (!IsValidDynamicPickup(AHouseData[HouseID][PickupID]))
			{
				if (!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 1.0, AHouseData[HouseID][HouseX], AHouseData[HouseID][HouseY], AHouseData[HouseID][HouseZ]))
				{
					if (AHouseData[HouseID][HouseOpened] == false)
					{
                                                if (House_PlayerIsOwner(playerid, HouseID) == 1)
						{
						    AHouseData[HouseID][HouseOpened] = true;
                                                    SetTimer("unmessage", 1000, false);
						    return 1;
						}
					}
					AHouseData[HouseID][HouseOpened] = false;
                                        SetTimer("message", 1000, false);
				}
			}
		}
	}
	return 0;
}