Filterscripts...... Complicated

In the server.cfg I got this:

filterscripts buttons iradio anims knpc Firework2 gcustom vacations ******* F_streamer maploader Mapv1 notepad Weaponholder MP3 MegaPhone Xballoon test1

But in the Filterscript folder there is alot more files than the mensioned in the server.cfg...
Should I delete the other filterscripts??

And do they effect on the server? (like if I want to put it online?)
Because lately a problem happened to the host, and my files all were lost, I had to upgrade my server so I can upload it again.... I updated everything including the plugins and their includes, and ran the server, the server is doing fine and great on my windows, but when I put it on the host, it doesn't load the mod (says "unknown" in "mode")

So I thought something would be wrong here....

There's a limit of 16 loaded filterscripts while the server is running. You cannot load more filterscripts than that.

Do you get anything to the server log?

You can only load max 16 filterscripts.

I think I get sscanf warnings.....
Alot of them...

I removed two filterscripts from server.cfg... Removed *******, and removed WeaponsHolder..
Now there's 15 filterscripts typed in server.cfg
but my question is....
Do the other filterscripts which is not mensioned in server.cfg load when you run the server?
and is it okay if I delete all the filterscripts Im not using? or what is not mensioned in server.cfg?

Like BigETI and I said - you can only use 16 filterscripts, the rest won't be loaded. Delete any filterscript you don't use from the server.cfg

I prefer using only 1 filterscript for the server objects and everything else is in gamemode.

I mean....
Do I delete filterscripts from the Filterscripts folder?

It will not load those filterscripts that were not added in server.cfg so it doesn't really matter.

Or it will fuck up the server? such as the adminspec and the AFK filterscript which I don't use in server.cfg..... Do I delete them

are you sure you are using the .so files on your host?

Windows uses .dll, Linux( most host companies use linux ) uses .so

in your server.cfg, it should look like: plugins sscanf.so streamer.so etc

on windows: plugins sscanf streamer.

it's a common mistake ppl make.