House Label [+REP]

Hello!

I have a big problem in my server.

When I use /createhouse (that cmd make a house checkpoint with label) the chekpoint is created and a house label like this:

Thats nice,BUT sometimes (MOST of THE TIME) when I use /createhouse only checkpoint is created ,but not label, like this:

So,the problem is that sometimes when I use /createhouse ,label shows and sometimes not,I dont know why is that,maybe some wrong values?
So,I want that everytime when I use /createhouse there would be always created checkpoint with label.

House label code:
Код:
		format(labeltext, sizeof(labeltext), HOUSELABEL1, HouseInfo[h][hName], h, HouseInfo[h][hOwner], Comma(HouseInfo[h][hValue]));
		HouseCPOut[h] = CreateDynamicCP(hX, hY, hZ, 1.5, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), GetPlayerInterior(playerid), -1, 5.0);
		HouseCPInt[h] = CreateDynamicCP(2196.84, -1204.36, 1049.02, 1.5, (h + 1000), 6, -1, 20.0);
		HouseLabel[h] = Create3DTextLabel("Owner: No-Owner\nHouse Name: No-Title", -1, hX, hY, hZ+0.5, 20.0, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), 1);
HOUSELABEL1 Define code ---> That shows when player buy house (other label) ,that works fine:

Код:
#define HOUSELABEL1  "{00bbff}House Name: {FFFFFF}%s(%d)\n{00bbff}House Owner: {FFFFFF}%s\n{00bbff}House Value: {FFFFFF}$%s"
Please help,I give +REP if you help me!

Maybe you reached maximum labels created?Try to relog or restart server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerboom
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe you reached maximum labels created?Try to relog or restart server.
Nope,I restarted server 100 times but still the same,this happends to every player.Problem is somewhere in the code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysfN...ature=*********

Here you can see when I /createhouse the label just blinked and then it gone.

/createhouse 200000 --> 200000 is the house price ,so dont get confused about that

PHP код:
HouseLabel[h] = Create3DTextLabel("Owner: No-Owner\nHouse Name: No-Title", -1hXhYhZ+0.520.0GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), 1); 
As you can see you put the interior as "1". Try putting that as 0.

PHP код:
HouseLabel[h] = Create3DTextLabel("Owner: No-Owner\nHouse Name: No-Title", -1hXhYhZ+0.520.0GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), 0); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoran765
Посмотреть сообщение
PHP код:
HouseLabel[h] = Create3DTextLabel("Owner: No-Owner\nHouse Name: No-Title", -1hXhYhZ+0.520.0GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), 1); 
As you can see you put the interior as "1". Try putting that as 0.

PHP код:
HouseLabel[h] = Create3DTextLabel("Owner: No-Owner\nHouse Name: No-Title", -1hXhYhZ+0.520.0GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), 0); 
Not working.
Any other solutions?

This should work, SA-MP wiki clearly says you MUST use embedded colours

pawn Код:
Create3DTextLabel("Owner: No-Owner\nHouse Name: No-Title", 0xFFFFFFAA, hX, hY, hZ+1.0, 20.0, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), 0);
EDIT: Trying to copy Lorenc's server is not a great idea, that shows you have no originality

Quote:
Originally Posted by pds2k12
Посмотреть сообщение
This should work, SA-MP wiki clearly says you MUST use embedded colours

pawn Код:
Create3DTextLabel("Owner: No-Owner\nHouse Name: No-Title", 0xFFFFFFAA, hX, hY, hZ+1.0, 20.0, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid), 0);
Still not working