/requesthelp bugged

Hey guys.

I have made a /requesthelp command for moderators to come and help players in need. But it is bugged and I cant see why it is. If I /requesthelp and then my brother /accepthr it keeps saying it is an invalid report. Here is the code:

Код:
CMD:requesthelp(playerid, params[])
{
	new hr[168], str[168];
	if(sscanf(params, "s[168]", hr)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "USAGE: /requesthelp [text]");
	if(helprequested[playerid] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You already have an active      request.");
//	if(helprequests > 999) hr = 0;
	helprequests++;
	helprequested[playerid] = 1;
	helprequestid[playerid] = helprequests;
	format(str, sizeof(str), "
from %s [RID: %i]: %s", GetName(playerid), helprequests, hr); format(helprequesttext[playerid], sizeof(helprequesttext), "%s [ID: %i] [RID: %i]: %s", GetName(playerid), playerid, helprequests, hr); SendClientMessageToModsDuty(COLOR_CYAN, str, 1); return 1; }
Код:
CMD:accepthr(playerid, params[])
{
	new rid;
	new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pModerator] <= 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use that command yet!");
	if(CDuty[playerid] != 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE, "You are not on duty!");
	if(sscanf(params, "i", rid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "USAGE: /accepthr [RID]");
	if(rid == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Invalid Report ID. Use the report ID - Not the playerid / name.");
	new success = 0;
	for(new p;p<MAX_PLAYERS;p++)
	{
	    if(helprequestid[p] == rid)
	    {
	        new str2[126];
	        format(str2, sizeof(str2), "%s has accepted the help request [RID: %d]", GetName(playerid), rid);
	        SendClientMessageToModeratorsEx(COLOR_CYAN, str2, 1);
			helprequested[p] = 0;
			helprequestid[p] = 0;
			GetPlayerPos(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pAx], PlayerInfo[playerid][pAy], PlayerInfo[playerid][pAz]);

GetPlayerPos(p, x, y, z);
			SetPlayerPos(playerid, x+1, y+1, z);

SetTimerEx("HelpRequest", 1000, false, "d", playerid);

return 1;
	    }
	    else
	    {
	        if(success == 0) SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "That is not a valid report!");
	        return 1;
	    }
	}
	return 1;
}
Код:
CMD:finishhr(playerid, params[])
{
	new rid, str[126];
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pModerator] <= 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use that command yet!");
	for(new p;p<MAX_PLAYERS;p++)
	if(helprequestid[p])
	{
		format(str, sizeof(str), "%s has finished a help request", GetName(playerid), rid);
		SendClientMessageToModeratorsEx(COLOR_CYAN, str, 1);
		SetPlayerPos(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pAx], PlayerInfo[playerid][pAy], PlayerInfo[playerid][pAz]);
		helprequested[p] = 0;
		helprequestid[p] = 0;
		return 1;
	}
	return 1;
}

CMD:hrs(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pModerator] <= 1 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use that command yet!");
  //  if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not authorized to use that command yet!");
  	SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "|____________________Help Request________________________|");
    for(new x; x<MAX_PLAYERS; x++)
    {
	    if(helprequested[x] == 1)
	    {
	        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, helprequesttext[x]);
	    }
    }
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "|___________________________________________________|");
 //   ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_HELPREQUESTS, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Help Requests", HRInfo, "Close", "");
	return 1;
}
I would also like it so when someone finishes the helprequest it resets the "RID" so the next person to /requesthelp gets the "RID'

in /accepthr

PHP код:
CMD:accepthr(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
rid;
    new 
Float:xFloat:yFloat:z;
    if(
PlayerInfo[playerid][pModerator] <= 1) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"You are not authorized to use that command yet!");
    if(
CDuty[playerid] != 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE"You are not on duty!");
    if(
sscanf(params"i"rid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"USAGE: /accepthr [RID]");
    if(
rid == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"Invalid Report ID. Use the report ID - Not the playerid / name.");
    new 
success 0;
    for(new 
p;p<MAX_PLAYERS;p++)
    {
        if(
helprequestid[p] == rid)
        {
            new 
str2[126];

format(str2sizeof(str2), "%s has accepted the help request [RID: %d]"GetName(playerid), rid);

SendClientMessageToModeratorsEx(COLOR_CYANstr21);

helprequested[p] = 0;

helprequestid[p] = 0;

GetPlayerPos(playeridPlayerInfo[playerid][pAx], PlayerInfo[playerid][pAy], PlayerInfo[playerid][pAz]);

GetPlayerPos(pxyz);

SetPlayerPos(playeridx+1y+1z);

SetTimerEx("HelpRequest"1000false"d"playerid);

return 
1;
        }
        else
        {
            if(
success == 0SendClientMessage(playerid, -1"That is not a valid report!");
            return 
1;
        }
    }
    return 
1;

rid is your param for the playerid correct?

so, you and your brother, lets say ypu connected first, then you're ID 0 and your bro is ID 1
now, if your bro wants to accept the request, he types "/accepthr 0"
but oh, what's this code after if(sscanf(.... ?
if(rid == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Invalid Report ID. Use the report ID - Not the playerid / name.");
there you go. That's why it's always sayin this ^^

//EDIT: figured you mean report id by rid, but either way, if your bro enters 0, you got the same problem.
that's the only thing which triggers that message

I dont really understand what you mean... The one time he logged in and his ID was 0 and mine was 1 and I /requesthelp which made the "RID 1" so he type /accepthr 1 but it still said "invalid report ID"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blademaster680
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont really understand what you mean... The one time he logged in and his ID was 0 and mine was 1 and I /requesthelp which made the "RID 1" so he type /accepthr 1 but it still said "invalid report ID"
impossible,
test it again with your bro.

this
can ONLY get called when rid equals 0. and that only happens when you type "/accepthr 0"
maybe there was some misunderstanding with your bro, try it again please.

Code always does exactly what it's been told, not like humans, remember that

Ok so now the accepthr is fixed but now when I say /finishhr it doesnt do anything, Its suppose to teleport me back and such but it doesnt

you have to store the coords in accepthr:
PHP код:
//global var
new Float:hrP[MAX_PLAYERS][3];
//in your accepthhr: (before you teleport the player)
GetPlayerPos(playerid,hrP[playerid][0], hrP[playerid][1], hrP[playerid][2]);
//in finishr:
SetPlayerPos(playerid,hrP[playerid][0], hrP[playerid][1], hrP[playerid][2]); 

No it still doesnt want todo anything . We use /finishhr but it still doesnt want todo anything. It doesnt say "You are not authorized", nor does it teleport and say he has finished the hr.
Any help?