Help Man!

Hey guys I hosted a samp server via Putty on my VPS and then...I entered this CMD to make it 24/7 online on my VPS..The CMD I used is: nohup ./samp03svr and it kept my samp server online for 24/7..But when I tried stopping it it didn't work...I removed all my Server files from FTP, but still it doesn't work it keeps going and running..so please help me!

"killall samp03svr" ... Will kill the samp process no need to delete your files lol

To stop the server you write:

killall samp03svr

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, M/C, M/C, M/C

No I didn't do this to increase my post count, missclicked 'post' ;-;

Thank you and silly me...Also, for example if I type that kill cmd to stop it and then I go change something via the FTP and then if I restart it .... will it load up the edits I made ? and will it be the same kind of cmd to restart it again after the kill process ? like to start I used: First = chmod +x samp-npc samp03svr announce - Second nohup ./samp03svr . So, I will need to follow that procedure again to apply updates or restart ?

Yes... also an /gmx or restartserver command ingame will do that for you. no need to redo the procedures.... just do nohup ./samp03svr

chmod should be used only the first time when you install the samp. Simply edit your files via FTP and then do nohup ./samp03svr & to restart your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denom
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes... also an /gmx or restartserver command ingame will do that for you. no need to redo the procedures.... just do nohup ./samp03svr
/gmx does'nt mean to restart server, it is used to load another gamemode. In some servers, this CMD will bug which means server wont load objects. The best way to restart server is "nohup ./samp03svr &"

Restarting your server is better from nohup ./samp03svr &"

To restart it kill the process and use the command above

To kill it, run "killall samp03svr"

killall samp03svr, delete that!