Filterscript help

hey, i just added 2 filterscripts on my server, i added them correctly i guess, and when i enter in game the commands won`t work, i am a beginner, help me please.. (i added them to server.cfg at filterscripts line)

Try to compile them first , maybe you are missing some plugins or includes that the filterscript require it before using , also check your server.cfg if you added on the correct place
Код:
filterscripts Examplefilterscript

List of issues you may be having:

1. The script is not compiled e.g. not in .amx format
2. Not the correct name mentioned and the names are in case sensitive. If the name is TestFS it must be mentioned like TestFS (not like testfs, TESTFS, etc..)
3. You might have exceeded the limit of filterscripts. Only 16 filterscripts can be loaded in total.
4. They're compiled for older versions of SA-MP.
5. Try doing /rcon reloadfs FSnamehere (you've to rcon login first.)
6. The filterscripts needs any of the plugin to make it work properly like sscanf, YSI, streamer plugin etc..

how to compile it to amx. format?
one of them is compiled, but the other one isn''t and the first doesn't work too

C:\Users\Gabi\Desktop\SC-RP\filterscripts\toEdit.pwn(2) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "../include/gl_common.inc"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

i tried to cmpile it

Do you have "gl_common.inc" in your include folder (Not pawn/includes just include)?