RemoveBuilldingForPlayer & streamer

So I was trying to add a mapping to one of my old scripts, and after I updated the streamer plugin and include this is what im getting.

Код:
 C:\Users\School\Desktop\Kick Azz Rolelay\pawno\include\streamer.inc(157) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\School\Desktop\Kick Azz Rolelay\pawno\include\streamer.inc(377) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\School\Desktop\Kick Azz Rolelay\pawno\include\streamer.inc(399) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\School\Desktop\Kick Azz Rolelay\pawno\include\streamer.inc(401) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
And now I also cant add in RemoveBuildingForPlayer's as I just get error after error..

The lines please

Its the include..

Are you sure you got the right streamer? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=102865 Re-check.

Well. it is an old script..

bump

Download the latest streamer Here: Streamer Plugin 2.6.1 r84

Copy streamer.dll/so in your Plugins folder. Copy the streamer.inc in your pawno/includes folder (Replaced the old one)

Recompile all your GM and FS that uses #include <streamer.inc>

Hmm, but I've downloaded and done what you said already. But on my main gamemode that is the warning i get EVERY time

Well try to download a fresh sa-mp window/linux server.

SA-MP Windows Server

SA-MP Linux Server

Don't copy all includes (Copy only what you have added in your fs,gm,inc)

Do again what I've said earlier for streamer. Recompile your GM.

P.S> Everything must be latest.

EDIT: MAKE SURE YOU OPEN THE SAME PAWNO THAT CONTAINS ALL YOUR STUFF.

VERY IMPORTANT: You must copy the latest streamer.inc in your pawno/include folder. Then recompile.

It happened to me once same warning coz I used an old GM with old includes. My only last option is to download a fresh sa-mp server and copy all stuff that I only needed and downloaded all latest includes. Then recompile. All working nice!

I've put in the new streamer.inc and tried compiling multiple times, but it still has the same errors..