Is there a sector for it or..?

Is there a section of forums where i can ask someone to post an ad for me maybe?
Or i'll just need to PM people asking?

P.S
Sorry if i posted this in wrong place,i didn't know where to else.

Only the server owner is allowed to post an advertisement, otherwise it will probably get them banned / warned.

It's against the rules to advertise a server when you're not the owner of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MP Wiki
Only Server Owners May Post - If you do not OWN the server, you may not post. Owners cannot give you permission to post for them - they do not make the rules of these forums and they do not have the authority to change them. If you make multiple adverts for multiple servers, and it is not clear that you own them all they will simply be removed as owning more than one different server is unlikely. "But I'm the community manager." is not an excuse - in that case write the advert for the owner to post. "But the owner is banned." is also not an excuse, if a member is banned, why should they still be allowed to use the forums for their own gain?
Nobody would do that for you.

Alright thanks.
I guess i should try getting REP.

Did you guys even bother reading the new rules?

Quote:

If you are an owner of an SA-MP server, you can post an advertisement for your server in this section.

This section is not for advertising anything other than a public SA-MP server. Nothing related to scripting or running an SA-MP server is allowed here.

Rules

* To post a server ad here you must have: a forum reputation greater than 15, be registered on this forum for at least 30 days, and have at least 10 posts.
* Each server may only be advertised once every 30 days. Please make sure an Ad for your server hasn't been posted by anyone in the last 30 days. Breaking this rule can (and often does) lead to a forum ban.
* If someone posts an Ad for your server without your permission, please report the offending thread and do not post any Ads for your server until the thread has been deleted.
* Be sure to include the IP:Port and the website address for your server.

OP: Yes, you are allowed to have someone else post an ad for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение

Atleast we did and understood them unlike you. It's better to re-read them again and again because you missed a part (let me re-quote it):

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MP Wiki
Only Server Owners May Post - If you do not OWN the server, you may not post. Owners cannot give you permission to post for them - they do not make the rules of these forums and they do not have the authority to change them. If you make multiple adverts for multiple servers, and it is not clear that you own them all they will simply be removed as owning more than one different server is unlikely. "But I'm the community manager." is not an excuse - in that case write the advert for the owner to post. "But the owner is banned." is also not an excuse, if a member is banned, why should they still be allowed to use the forums for their own gain?

I think he got the deal, only owners, and no one but owners themselves can post advertisement. I think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение

... Did you even bother to read what you just pasted? "If you are the OWNER of a server YOU can post an ad"

pm me ill post it ..

lol jk noobs fighting about rules above^

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuck123
Посмотреть сообщение
pm me ill post it ..

lol jk noobs fighting about rules above^
We are not ready to break the forums rules because of your server, rules is rules, we cannot break them.

Read this theard very well, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=464581