Help with mysql

how can i upload gamemode to mysql? when i try is just make it unknown gamemode...

Can you please clarify what you mean? If your gamemode is scripted using MySQL, please make sure you have the proper includes, and plugins on your server. You also need to make sure you add the plugin to your server configuration, or it will not load upon startup.

Hello and welcome to the SA-MP Community!

First of all you need to have a mysql plugin. I'd recommend the one from BlueG. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=56564
Then don't forgot to create a database on your phpMyAdmin. If you use Linux search on ****** for creating database on Linux.

You can also create mysql with 000webhost.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar128
Посмотреть сообщение
You can also create mysql with 000webhost.com
last I checked 000webhost does not allow outside connections to your MySQL database.

What MySQL Plugin you use? And you are sure your server is connected to database? Your webhost accept connection from outside?

If you downloaded a gamemode with MySQL scripted into it, you probably already have the necessary includes and plugins there. If that's the case, you will need to set up a database and upload the .sql database tables file into it. You can either find a free host for that in the internet or set up the phpmyadmin software on your computer by downloading and installing Wamp or XAMPP software that already has it included. I'd recommend wamp for starters, though. Once you are done installing, go to localhost/phpmyadmin and log in with root and blank password. Once you complete that step, we can keep on going with futher instructions. I would be willing to help you out with setting up the database and connecting it to your gamemode. I could also explain in more details via PM or skype. So if you are interested, contact me