Win 8 laptop won't boot

So,
I tried to install windows 7 on a preinstalled windows 8 laptop. I got to the point where windows 7 installation would let me format, delete aand add partitions. So I formated my os partition since it was the only OEM partition. But I couldn't install because it was reserved for manufacturer. So I decided to delete the partition and
re-add the partition. Big mistake. The partitions there but there's no type to the partition now( not OEM its blank ). And I can't seem to find a way to change it. I can't reboot to my old os either since its gone. And I don't have a recovery disk or partition or backup of any sorte . It didn't come with it.

Long story short. Whenever I try to reboot. It tells me no bootable device
Hit any key. That brings me to boot manager. But there's no options.
The windows 7 or vista install disc won't boot when I pop it in either. I tried to go into boot menu or bios but no luck. I am unable to even bring up any of those menus. I've tried hitting the f-keys (f1-f12) and the escape and delete keys. Nothing works at all.
Is there any way to fix this?

I can't really tell without seeing it. But you should be able to format your drive into NTFS (which is the filesystem windows uses). You should then be able to boot into setup using any windows drive and install said Windows. You could try doing this with the windows CD or by downloading some other boot CD (just ******, disk format boot cd). If you can't boot with a CD, either the boot priority is wrong (which you can set in bios) or your drive or disk is broken, unlikely.

Same problem here !
Windows 8 have different kinds of problems .....
I am soon coming back to win 7

I would say try and contact your computer manufacture for a Recovery Disk, or if it still under warrenty see if they will take it to get fixed.

Another way is to use another computer and download Linux, chuck that onto a USB and boot from that, then try and reinstall Windows using Linux, might not work but atleast you can use your computer again.

I did the same. I installed Win7 in a Win8 laptop. I just installed Windows 8 again. But I did somethings else that I cant remember.

Why go through all that trouble to revert back to a slower, older, worse OS?

It seems like you deleted the partition with the config file. Try to return the laptop, but dont tell them what you tried to do. It voids the warranty. Theres a chance that the disk is dead.

You need to go into your BIOS and disable UEFI.

Thank you for the feedback fellas, The issue has has been taken care of