Transfender :troll:

hello, I when I go to Transfender, and put the wheel mega server disconnects me why?

help me D:

Could you please tell us some more information other than "Disconnects me", does it show any messages or anything of the sort?

not just when I put the wheels off,and also some dialog could help me work is not to choose any option but simply does nothing and thus attempt to return 0, and return 1, and nothing

Please could you explain in a bit better English, struggling to understand you. Sorry!

I simply modified the car with the wheels mega server and disconnects me

Sorry to say this but you're not quite making sense. Could you try to explain further?

Regards,
West.

when I enter the infernus to Transfender and modify the wheels and put the mega server disconnects me

He means that when he takes a veh and goes to a transfender and chage the wheel of the vehicle to "mega", The server disconnects him, maybe via kick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
He means that when he takes a veh and goes to a transfender and chage the wheel of the vehicle to "mega", The server disconnects him, maybe via kick?
yeess friend :'c

Do you have vehicle mods installed? (Wheel mods, car model mods) If so, remove them, since most of them make you crash if you mod them.