Complete "mini tasks" -> Free server hosting / PayPal cash?

No links to the website are in this thread - this is just to check if my concept is allowed on SA-MP forum, if so, the link will be released wherever allowed.

Brief Intro
You complete "mini tasks" on my website.
These mini tasks could be any of the following:
  • Watching trailers
  • Downloading/installing programs
  • Completing surveys
  • Entering into raffles, quizzes
  • .. many more
When you complete these "mini tasks". You'll get a virtual currency called +Points.

1 +Point == $0.01

So, the average download/install program tasks credits around 70 +Points, so that's $0.70 for downloading/installing 1 little program. You get all that $0.70 in your account credit.

There are hundreds of mini tasks, they all give different amounts of +Points per completion!

So when you have a balance of atleast $2 - You are able to withdraw your earned cash. You can ask us to make a custom order (e.g. buy something online for you), or ask for the funds to be sent to a PayPal address.

Would this be allowed to advertise on SA-MP forum? - Which section would I be allowed to advertise it?

This is a little website for people to make money online, and essentially buy sa-mp hosting as I have seen many people asking for free server hosting - this website will not need any money to invest. You earn as much as you work

Ideas? Sorry if this is "forbidden". Please tell me if so and I will remove it.

This will work in all countries

these kinds of sites are a waste, imo.

pay for click, all that is stupid.

Get a real job faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prodigy-
Посмотреть сообщение
Get a real job faggot
infraction right there
moron

It's mainly for people who don't have much money, and would like to host their own SA-MP server without any investment.

-Prodigy-, I'm a self employed web developer, so making my own websites is what I do. I have already made this website (from scratch) - and I'm willing to open it up as soon as I get the go ahead that SA-MP allows these sites. I have yet to see one on the SA-MP forum.

Could help alot of people (especially in countries where PayPal is not available. I could purchase hosting for people in exchange of +Points rather than paypal cash).

Edit: I'd also appreciate some feedback. If you aren't going to give me criticism, atleast make it useful. At the end of the day I'm trying to help people - what are you doing?

NOPE

Hell no I would not download anything

No
But the fact you checked beforehand and didn't just go ahead and post is appreciated.