Is SA-MP Dieing?

Hey guys.. I'm here asking what you guys think? This game came out in 2004 and samp didn't really get popular till 2008 but it has been a while.. with the release of GTA V.. are the servers staying populated?

I think only TDM,DM and stunt servers are filled but roleplay is kinda dead for a while all got bored of it coz kids ruined all fun with roleplay and mature guys who like rp and who enjoy in it are just busy with real life and own problems

This topic again?

No it's not: http://samp.popznet.com/

Okay in everyones opinion is Roleplay Dead? And when I say that I mean like a good old fashioned RP community where everyone kinda knows everyone and its daily about 100 players on with little to no DM/NON-RP ?? Anyone see that these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittpro
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay in everyones opinion is Roleplay Dead? And when I say that I mean like a good old fashioned RP community where everyone kinda knows everyone and its daily about 100 players on with little to no DM/NON-RP ?? Anyone see that these days?
Roleplay is nearly dead. And when I say that, I mean that all fresh RP servers are always using the same old script, with the owners handing out refunds and free "VIP", etc.

Roleplay will be saved once that "perfect server" comes out. It could be never...

WHY IS THIS TOPIC POSTED EVERY MONTH?

Threads: 270,097, Posts: 2,153,098, Members: 216,977, Active Members: 10,699

NO

This topic appears every few months.

SA:MP is not dead in general, roleplay servers are mostly ruined by immature admins and players. A few servers with potential that emerge every once in a while are hard to find and they don't last long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
Roleplay is nearly dead. And when I say that, I mean that all fresh RP servers are always using the same old script, with the owners handing out refunds and free "VIP", etc.

Roleplay will be saved once that "perfect server" comes out. It could be never...
There was epic servers such as SFRP made by Harris and the other one made by Admantis, those were real unique scripts and probably the best GM out there, and even then there wasn't many people in cause now people don't like strict servers i suppose, not to mention old G' RP'ers have quited SAMP.