MySQL vip for 1 month.

I have searched but i don't find any mysql one.
Can anybody tell me how to make a vip system with a limited time of 1 month and save it in mysql database.

Thank You.

Well, I can't make the whole script for you, but I can give you a little suggestion - use unix timestamps for the temporary system.

Are you talking about something like a vip with specified days, and when the day comes, the player's vip expired?
If you're talking about that, You might need to use unixtimestamp.

how to add this system in this code below.

pawn Код:
COMMAND:makevip(playerid, params[])
{
    if(GetPlayerAdminLevel(playerid) < 7) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "=> You're not authorized to use this command!");
    new target, level;
    if(sscanf(params, "ui", target, level)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "=> Usage: /makevip [playerid/name] [level]");
    else if(target == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "=> Enter a valid player ID/name!");
    SetPVarInt(target, "VIP", level);
    new string[128], pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], gName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pName, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
    GetPlayerName(target, gName, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
    format(string, sizeof string, "=> Admin %s has set %s VIP.", pName, gName);
    SendClientMessageToAdmins(string);
    format(string, sizeof string, "=> Admin %s has set your VIP level to %i.", pName, level);
    SendClientMessage(target, COLOR_ROYALBLUE, string);
    format(string, sizeof string, "%s set %s admin level to: %i", pName, gName, level);
    Log("MakeAdmin", string);
    return 1;
}

If you don't understand how to use Unix Timestamps then i suggest you post a reply on one of the six script request threads or look for a filterscript since i know there is one somewhere on the forums, just can't find it for you at this current time.

go to ___'s tutorial, He create a whole explanation about Unix Timestamp.

You have to check if he is vip maybe every connection or where you want.. you need to create a query by saving the current date plus one month after which uses another query to check if the current date is greater than the date that you saved

Ehh, I just made one that checks if day > daylastintxtfile days++ then save that (along with the getdate day). Then again, I only did that so they didn't lose VIP days if the server was down for an entire day.