Question

Hello, I want to ask what is the limit objects that convertffs could convert (MTA To SAMP) Every time i want to convert an map it say "Upload error Your upload request has timed out. Please try again in a few minutes."

Once I've compiled an 2000+ Object map, and It got Properly converted.
Maybe its your Browsers issue. Reset your cookies and history
Or maybe try a different browser.

I never managed to convert more than 2000-2500 objects at once, you need to convert maps in parts or spam bug reports (did it once about one year ago, nothing was done, won't do again)

As I saw it convert fine when the .map is like ~700 KB but more than than it gave an error "Time out" this really need to be solved. Also the delux converter gave me wrong file and I'm sure the .map is fine .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkB0y
Посмотреть сообщение
As I saw it convert fine when the .map is like ~700 KB but more than than it gave an error "Time out" this really need to be solved. Also the delux converter gave me wrong file and I'm sure the .map is fine .
If it really is that big of an issue message me it and I'll try to convert it for you.

I converted around 5000 objects once, and it worked fine. Could possibly depend on anything . Try and do it in fragments, i.e. 100 lines at a time.

Never used it, but as it says "timeout", theres probably a maximum upload time set for the server. If your internet speed is too slow, it might take too long even for small maps (I guess the timeout will be somewhere between 5-10 seconds). So if you got a fast connection, it can also convert big maps, that would explain why different people get different results.

Depends on your internet speed.
I have a map going on that has ~3600 objects, and I can convert it normally.

kc (the owner of ConvertFFS) said that there is no limit, it must be your Internet speed.

Ok, Thanks.

Edit : I converted an map every thing is fine over 2500~ objects but when i need to test it via Map Editor it crash