my gm doent work

hey guys,

i am hving a gamemode with this problem i hve the .pwn but i cant compile it to .amx

C:\Users\abdooo\Downloads\RBTDM.pwn( : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "foreach"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

someone can help me

Do you have foreach.inc file into your pawno includes floder?

You need to put the foreach include inside the your pawno/includes folder in your directory. Make sure you've got it downloaded too: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=92679.

This might occur for many other of your files that you have, you just need to repeat the same process until all the errors have gone, it depends on how many include files you've got.

i dont have, can you give me a link for downloading a foreach.inc

Also, make sure you are opening it with the correct Pawno that has the include in the includes folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABDOOO
Посмотреть сообщение
i dont have, can you give me a link for downloading a foreach.inc
Use the link provided by DanishHaq

i download it but this is what i got:

C:\Users\abdooo\Desktop\abdooo\HBTDM\pawno\include \Foreach.inc(22 : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "YSI\internal\y_natives"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Ok, you need to download the YSI library: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=321092 and extract everything into your main directory, if it asks you to overwrite files, press yes.

i downloaded the YSI.inc but these what came to me! so can any one tell me what to do now?
C:\Users\abdooo\Downloads\RBTDM.pwn(2411 : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\abdooo\Downloads\RBTDM.pwn(2969 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Users\abdooo\Downloads\RBTDM.pwn(37319) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

some one plz tell me what to do with this problem!!!

Your title is misleading because it's obviously not your gamemode otherwise you wouldn't have this problem instead of having a sissy fit try contacting the creator but don't expect much help for downloaded scripts no one really cares to help mindless peons that can't do anything for themselves.

how is that supposed to help me!!

Show us your code lines that got the errors

i downloaded the YSI.inc but these what came to me! so can any one tell me what to do now?
C:\Users\abdooo\Downloads\RBTDM.pwn(2411 : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Users\abdooo\Downloads\RBTDM.pwn(2969 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Users\abdooo\Downloads\RBTDM.pwn(37319) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

ABDOOO give me the code i will fix it and back u it

what u mean by give you the code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABDOOO
View Post
what u mean by give you the code?
He means that you should give the actual script... if you don't know what that means, I don't think there's hope for you.

Not knowing HOW to code/script is fine, not knowing WHAT it is.. well, I don't know why you're even here.

So, give us the actual code... e.g. SendClientMessage is code. The actual contents of "your" GM.

so u guys need my gamemode as I think!!!
so its her: https://www.solidfiles.com/d/939a5fcc18/
plz when someone fix it give me it back!

i will fix

Thanks when u finish give me it!!