when a player die i want them to tele back to their place till they /leave the /team Help?
i want them always when they die to tele back to the place. till they /leave

What are you trying to say ? you want them to tele back to the place where they were last spammed or a team base ?

please give us a brief info

Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaj
Посмотреть сообщение
What are you trying to say ? you want them to tele back to the place where they were last spammed or a team base ?

please give us a brief info
a team base i want them to spawn there till they type /leave when u type /team there is 4 teams yellow, green , purple, red and blue

then you should first check for their teams, if its grove for example.. then use a function called, new TeamSpawn[MAX_PLAYERS]; then on player death, if(TeamSpawn[playerid] == 1) then make him spawn at your coordinates or if they type /leave then set TeamSpawn[playerid] = 0;, it would make him not to spawn where he wants to, you gotta figure out everything bro.

here is an example

pawn Код:
new TeamSpawn[MAX_PLAYERS];

//Under onplayerspawn
GetPlayerTeam//self understandable
TeamSpawn[playerid] = 1;

//then under on player death

if(TeamSpawn[playerid] == 1)
{
SetPlayerPos //and your coordinates
return 1;
}
else
//your other coordinates

//cmds of zcmd

CMD:leave(playerid,params[])
{
teamspawn[playerid] = 0;
return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaj
Посмотреть сообщение
then you should first check for their teams, if its grove for example.. then use a function called, new TeamSpawn[MAX_PLAYERS]; then on player death, if(TeamSpawn[playerid] == 1) then make him spawn at your coordinates or if they type /leave then set TeamSpawn[playerid] = 0;, it would make him not to spawn where he wants to, you gotta figure out everything bro.

here is an example

pawn Код:
new TeamSpawn[MAX_PLAYERS];

//Under onplayerspawn
GetPlayerTeam//self understandable
TeamSpawn[playerid] = 1;

//then under on player death

if(TeamSpawn[playerid] == 1)
{
SetPlayerPos //and your coordinates
return 1;
}