[HELP] fremove

Hello I have command radar with that command I create a radar and the problem actually is in command /moveradar so when I type that command in scriptfiles is the folder called radars and inside is the file for every radar which I create and when I type move radar the id of that radar file it should be deleted in file but it not the file is still in folder if you know what I mean.

Anyone? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca12
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello I have command radar with that command I create a radar and the problem actually is in command /moveradar so when I type that command in scriptfiles is the folder called radars and inside is the file for every radar which I create and when I type move radar the id of that radar file it should be deleted in file but it not the file is still in folder if you know what I mean.
show us /moveradar command.

pawn Код:
CMD:moveradar(playerid, params[])
{
    if(!IsACop(playerid)) return SCM(playerid, GRAD2,"{F81414}(Odbijeno!) {C3C3C3}Vi niste clan drzavnih organizacija!");
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] < 3) return SCM(playerid, GRAD2,"{F81414}[Odbijeno!] {C3C3C3}Samo rank 3+ moze koristiti ovu komandu!");
    for(new i = 1; i < MAX_RADARS; i++)
    {
        new RadarFajl[64];
        if(fexist(RadarFajl))
        {
            RadarInfo[i][raBrzina] = 0;
            RadarInfo[i][raKazna] = 0;
            RadarInfo[i][raPrecnik] = 0;
            RadarInfo[i][raPosX] = 0;
            RadarInfo[i][raPosY] = 0;
            RadarInfo[i][raPosZ] = 0;
            DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(RadarLabel[i]);
            format(RadarFajl,sizeof(RadarFajl),"radari/Radar_%d.ini",i);
            fremove(RadarFajl);
        }
    }
    if(RadarKreiran[playerid] == true)
    {
        new string[128],ime[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
        RPIme(playerid, ime);
        RadarKreiran[playerid] = false;
        format(string, 64,"%s je uklonio radar!", ime);
        ProxDetector(5.0, playerid, string, LJUBICASTA,LJUBICASTA,LJUBICASTA,LJUBICASTA,LJUBICASTA);
        DestroyObject(Radar[playerid]);
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, GRAD2,"{F81414}(Odbijeno!) {C3C3C3}Nemate kreiran radar!Da kreirate:/radar");
    return 1;
}