Hello so. I am looking for some help. I am looking to buy a VPS to host my samp server and ts. But im stuck. I want to host one Samp server with 500 slots. And One teamspeak 3 server with around 32. ALso, I might want to host another samp server with around 100 Slots. So, Tell me, Which VPS should I buy ? Like how much RAM will I need and how much CPU ghz should it be ? I will buy my VPS from a trusted company.
So, this is what i'd like to host
- 1 SA-MP Server with 500 Slots...
- 1 TeamSpeak 3 Server with at-least 32 slots.
- 1 Maybe one more SAMP server with around 100 slots.

So, can anyone help me, with How much VPS ram will I need to host all of these and how much the CPU should be, like 2 GHz or something...
So, thank you!

As soon as you entered this section you should of seen this Topic. Its a list of hosts.

Goodluck!

Nah nah, Already seen that. I don't need a Hosting Company. I am asking what kind of VPS rams and CPU's memory will I need to host my 500 slot Samp server and atleast 32 slot ts3 server. I already seen that! I don't want to go with a hosting company. I am gonna use a VPS/Dedicated server. So, I need to know how much specs I will require to run my servers.

How many players will you actually get? If it's like 50 on SA-MP and 10 on TS then 512mb ram should be fine, I've run the same amount of players and TS on a VPS with 256mb ram.

CPU won't matter as much, try and get one with more than one core. 10GB non ssd storage should be plenty

Well, I am looking to create a pretty big community like NGG or HZGAMING or SARP or IMRP + etc. I hired 3 Pro scripters for a start which I pay them by cash. We have a unique gamemode with awesome new features. Some of them we created ourselfs. So, you can see, At the start we might not get as many, but later on we might have a good player base around 100 after a while ? so I think to have a good community, you should be prepared. I have a custom domain and I also have a vBulletin Forums and a great domain name website. So, If I buy 2 GB or 1GB Ram and the cpu will contain 1.0 Ghz. Will that be fine for me to run a good speed TS3 server and a 500 slot samp server ?

it should be fine to run your server. but i would buy extra just incase.

get 512 mb ram to be guaranteed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshind
Посмотреть сообщение
get 1mb ram it will be good
Laugh Out Loud. Shut up man!

Close this Thread.