Incognito's Streamer

Hey guys, yes I know there are a lot of topics like this one out there.

My errors:

Код:
[01:10:06] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[01:10:06] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[01:10:06] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[01:10:06] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[01:10:06] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[01:10:06] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
Why this is different:

I tried installing a newer version, recompiling everything (Yes, in the pawno/include directory)
Tried installing older version.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Specs:
I'm using Volt hosting, this server worked great on JJ Hosting.

Report to VOLT HOST

Already did, without succes

Your errors show that the include file is unknown for some reason, i would suggest trying to re-download it. It should fix your issues. Your include file does not match the plugin version.

Make sure you're replacing the '.inc' file within "PAWN/includes" as well as the actual .so or .dll relative to the plugin.

Because volt host is using different streamer include version. I guess you only move your filterscript or gamemode from their specified folder not the include folder. I suggest to move ALL your files from JJ Hosting to VoltHost.

Ps: That happened to me. What I did is I compiled it again all my filterscripts and gamemode that is using streamer.inc. It was like matching A=A B=B.

Edit: If error still appear. Try to look for streamer plugin that fits your current streamer.inc you using, then compile those filterscript and gamemode that uses streamer.inc

I fixed it! The owner gave me wrong files. So I got them from the JJ host directly, and just edited config file and added some .so files, and now it works!

Thanks guys for the help anyways!