Reporting an unhashed-password system community

Hey,

I'd like to report one community that doesn't hash their passwords thus making passwords available for the owner all the time. I PMed a couple of admins but none of them do shit or give a flying fuck therefore I'm posting it here. There used to be a sticky thread in the Advertisements Forum where it said which communities didn't hash their passwords but now its gone.

Any help?

It's up to the server owner whether he's gonna hash the passwords for the users or not. If they're too stupid not to hash them and being able to read/see the passwords of users then I'm really sure that it's not the place you should play in.

So now it's up to you if you want to stay to a server that does not provide secure for your statistics - it's not something we or moderators/admins can do anything about.

There used to be a sticky thread that warned all the players about those kind of servers not to join them. Its' gone now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianvis
Посмотреть сообщение
There used to be a sticky thread that warned all the players about those kind of servers not to join them. Its' gone now.
I'm curious too why it was removed by .... , at least warn players about those servers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm curious too why it was removed by .... , at least warn players about those servers!
That thread was about "Beware of servers stealing your passwords!" but actually it did not mention what servers are not using hashed passwords - plus it's something it's not gonna happen with so many servers.

Even if that thread still existed, you cannot know if it uses hashed password or not. However, most popular servers do (those without password recovery).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
That thread was about "Beware of servers stealing your passwords!" but actually it did not mention what servers are not using hashed passwords - plus it's something it's not gonna happen with so many servers.

Even if that thread still existed, you cannot know if it uses hashed password or not. However, most popular servers do (those without password recovery).
You are wrong, it did show servers (3-4) that doesn't hash players password with proof from their own forum or owner by mistake saying it.