Retarded problem that is just killing me...

Hello there guys, i have a big ass problem since when i started scripting. Okay let's say when i download a Gamemode which works fine but when i go in and COMPILE it, it gives me error that it can't read some of the includes. but when i go search in the pawno/includes folder i find them there, but still the Gamemode says it cannot read it... it happens for some specific includes like " OPSP or progress or gvc " and stuff... please i really need help with this shit. I will be thankful and +REP to the guy who help me out. plz

The includes have to be located in pawno/includes

#e: Sorry, just got up. Look few posts down, it's "include"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinategh
Посмотреть сообщение
but when i go search in the pawno/includes folder i FIND them there, but still the Gamemode says it cannot read it...
Did you read it complete?

bump
please i need help if someone knows please reply...

Most of the new members have got this problem because they have many server packages. You need to run the correct pawno.exe and open your file.

The include folder is renamed i belive, look at it and if it is renamed to something else just rename it to include not includes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Most of the new members have got this problem because they have many server packages. You need to run the correct pawno.exe and open your file.
Damn, thnx man it worked i ran a new pawno.exe and opened the gamemode... I LOVE YOU +REP
i should wait for 24hours to +REP again, but i swear i will Rep you. thanks again