Screenshot bug

Hi there,

I've had a problem with some of my screenshots from one session in-game. My screenshots normally come out at 1360 x 768. On one particular login, they all saved at 1344 x 730, and cut some of the image out. I've been trying to figure out what would cause this, but can't work it out for the life of me.

In discussions with friends, they've asked if I have other games installed or open, or whether I run any mods, hacks, or anything alike, to all of which the answer is no. It's only ever happened on one login session, immediately after what I /believe/ was a game crash, I can't remember conclusively. A screenshot taken 10 minutes prior to the new session, before relogging, was fine, and subsequent session screenshots are also okay.

Does anybody have any ideas?
Cheers.

try going to options> display options and set your game resolution higher/lower.
you can try ticking fullscreen mode too

This only happened on one particular login session. Sessions before and after are all normal - nothing changed with settings. I'm more looking to understand how the issue came about. It rectified itself.