Problem with a command :(

Here we go..

i can use NumeDetectiv at something liek that
[code]
format(string, sizeof(string), "{FFFFFF}(( {33CCFF} %s te-a angajat ca detectiv pentru suma de %d {FFFFFF}))",sendername,PretDetectiv[playerid]);
SendClientMessage(NumeDetectiv[playerid], COLOR_WHITE, string);
[code]
but here no :@
Код:
		                    PlayerInfo[NumeDetectiv[playerid]][pPayDaySalariu]; += PretDetectiv[playerid]);
saying expression no effect whyy ( please help

I assume you want to do something like that:
pawn Код:
PlayerInfo[NumeDetectiv[playerid]][pPayDaySalariu] += PretDetectiv[playerid];

C:\Documents and Settings\Gerrax\My Documents\Gerrax\gamemodes\gamemode.pwn(51525) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Gerrax\My Documents\Gerrax\gamemodes\gamemode.pwn(51525) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Gerrax\My Documents\Gerrax\gamemodes\gamemode.pwn(51525) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Gerrax\My Documents\Gerrax\gamemodes\gamemode.pwn(51525) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gerrax\My Documents\Gerrax\gamemodes\gamemode.pwn(51525) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Gerrax\My Documents\Gerrax\gamemodes\gamemode.pwn(51525) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Show us the the line above it and the line 51525.

done i fix him