Need help with FORUM!

Hey guys, I want to advertise my server's on here because they wont show in the Internet tab (announce is set to 1 and query is set to 1, ports opened... server is fine) ... but its not allowing me to do so... just wondering if anybody knew a reason why??

Thanks in advance

OMG ! it is very hard to read rules right ? -.-

Код:
Server Advertisements
Advert Requirements - You need a forum reputation of at least 5 in order to create an advert. This is to stop people joining just to advertise, and instead offer it as a reward for useful contributing members of the forum. Note that if your reputation falls below 5 after having been above 5, you do not loose the ability to advertise.
Only One Advert Per Month - Each server can only have ONE advert posted per month, you cannot bump this advert in any way but you can edit it. Changing IP or name does not qualify you for a new advert, that's what "edit" is there for. Changing an advert to say "deleted" does not qualify you to post a new one, it simply means that your one for the month says "deleted" (possibly the most useless advert ever). If an advert gets removed and you post a new one, that is still a second one, and you still aren't allowed it. Note that this is per CALENDAR month, so one on the 30th then one 2 days later on the 1st is allowed, assuming that the forum has been cleaned in the interim.
Only Server Owners May Post - If you do not OWN the server, you may not post. Owners cannot give you permission to post for them - they do not make the rules of these forums and they do not have the authority to change them. If you make multiple adverts for multiple servers, and it is not clear that you own them all they will simply be removed as owning more than one different server is unlikely. "But I'm the community manager." is not an excuse - in that case write the advert for the owner to post. "But the owner is banned." is also not an excuse, if a member is banned, why should they still be allowed to use the forums for their own gain?
Servers Only - This is not a place to advertise clans/free server hosting/hosting companies.

oh shizzle haha -.- FAIL in my behalf... i hadnt noticed it had a rules bit at the top.... Thanks :P Rep+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzy1026
Посмотреть сообщение
oh shizzle haha -.- FAIL in my behalf... i hadnt noticed it had a rules bit at the top.... Thanks :P Rep+1
If you read the rules, youd know you cant give or take rep until you have either 20 or 50 posts.