Warning/Kick system problems.

Hello guys, i hate my Warning system and kick system is on PPC Trucking i thing much people know it, i want another one like Ladmin can anyone make me me? her are codes of Warn/Kick
Warn one:
Код:
// Warn a player
COMMAND:warn(playerid, params[])
{
	new PlayerToWarn, Reason[128], ReasonMsg[128], Name[24];

// Send the command to all admins so they can see it
	SendAdminText(playerid, "/warn", params);

// Check if the player has logged in
	if (APlayerData[playerid][LoggedIn] == true)
	{
		// Check if the player's admin-level is at least 1
		if (APlayerData[playerid][PlayerLevel] >= 1)
		{
			if (sscanf(params, "us[128]", PlayerToWarn, Reason)) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Usage: \"/warn <PlayerToWarn> <Reason>\"");
			else
				if (IsPlayerConnected(PlayerToWarn)) // If the player is a valid playerid (he's connected)
				{
					// Increase the number of warnings
					APlayerData[PlayerToWarn][Warnings]++;

// Get the name of the player who warned the player
					GetPlayerName(playerid, Name, sizeof(Name));
					// Send the warned player a message who warned him and why he's been warned
					format(ReasonMsg, 128, "You have been warned by %s %s", AdminLevelName[APlayerData[playerid][PlayerLevel]], Name);
					SendClientMessage(PlayerToWarn, 0xFF0000FF, ReasonMsg);
					format(ReasonMsg, 128, "Reason: %s", Reason);
					SendClientMessage(PlayerToWarn, 0xFF0000FF, ReasonMsg);
					format(ReasonMsg, 128, "~w~Warning %i/%i: ~r~%s~w~", APlayerData[PlayerToWarn][Warnings], AutoKickWarnings, Reason);
					GameTextForPlayer(PlayerToWarn, ReasonMsg, 5000, 4);

// Get the name of the warned player
					GetPlayerName(PlayerToWarn, Name, sizeof(Name));
					// Let the admin know who has been warned and why
					format(ReasonMsg, 128, "You have warned %s (warnings: %i/%i)", Name, APlayerData[PlayerToWarn][Warnings], AutoKickWarnings);
					SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FF00FF, ReasonMsg);
					SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, ReasonMsg);

// Automatically kick the player if he got 3 warnings (if autokick is enabled)
					if ((APlayerData[PlayerToWarn][Warnings] == AutoKickWarnings) && (AutoKickAfterWarn == 1))
						Kick(PlayerToWarn);
				}
				else
				    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "That player isn't online");
		}
		else
		    return 0;
	}
	else
	    return 0;

// Let the server know that this was a valid command
	return 1;
}
Kick:
Код:
// Kicks a player with a reason
COMMAND:kick(playerid, params[])
{
	new PlayerToKick, Reason[128], ReasonMsg[128], Name[24];

// Send the command to all admins so they can see it
	SendAdminText(playerid, "/kick", params);

// Check if the player has logged in
	if (APlayerData[playerid][LoggedIn] == true)
	{
		// Check if the player's admin-level is at least 1
		if (APlayerData[playerid][PlayerLevel] >= 1)
		{
			if (sscanf(params, "us[128]", PlayerToKick, Reason)) SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Usage: \"/kick <PlayerToKick> <Reason>\"");
			else
				if (IsPlayerConnected(PlayerToKick)) // If the player is a valid playerid (he's connected)
				{
					// Get the name of the player who warned the player
					GetPlayerName(playerid, Name, sizeof(Name));
					// Send the warned player a message who kicked him and why he's been kicked
					format(ReasonMsg, 128, "You have been kicked by %s %s", AdminLevelName[APlayerData[playerid][PlayerLevel]], Name);
					SendClientMessage(PlayerToKick, 0xFF0000FF, ReasonMsg);
					SendClientMessage(PlayerToKick, 0xFF0000FF, ReasonMsg);
					// Kick the player
					Kick(PlayerToKick);
				}
				else
				    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "That player isn't online");
		}
		else
		    return 0;
	}
	else
	    return 0;

// Let the server know that this was a valid command
	return 1;
}
I thing guys u know ladmin if u dont know it i will give codes of Ladmin warn/kick one guy try to help me bt get much errors. +1 REP for this who help me, Thanks much !

Many people don't know what the LAdmin warn and kick function is, including me, could you explain? Like, what should it do?

PS: You need to set a timer for your Kicks and Bans or else the player who got kicked or banned won't see the message, that was an update in 0.3x.

Umm could you post the LADMIN code I'll be glad to help you out.

I just need to make them for i can use for my trucking server, bc one guy try to make bt get much errors and fail her are Ladmin warn/kick

Warn:
Код:
dcmd_warn(playerid,params[]) {
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 1) {
	    new tmp[256], tmp2[256], Index;		tmp = strtok(params,Index), tmp2 = strtok(params,Index);
	    if(!strlen(tmp) || !strlen(tmp2)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "USAGE: /warn [playerid] [reason]");
    	new warned = strval(tmp), str[128];
		if(PlayerInfo[warned][Level] == ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel] && PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] != ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You cannot use this command on this admin");
	 	if(IsPlayerConnected(warned) && warned != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) {
 	    	if(warned != playerid) {
			    CMDMessageToAdmins(playerid,"WARN");
				PlayerInfo[warned][Warnings]++;
				if( PlayerInfo[warned][Warnings] == MAX_WARNINGS) {
					format(str, sizeof (str), "***Administrator \"%s\" has kicked \"%s\".  (Reason: %s) (Warning: %d/%d)***", pName(playerid), pName(warned), params[1+strlen(tmp)], PlayerInfo[warned][Warnings], MAX_WARNINGS);
					SendClientMessageToAll(grey, str);
					SaveToFile("KickLog",str);	Kick(warned);
					return PlayerInfo[warned][Warnings] = 0;
				} else {
					format(str, sizeof (str), "***Administrator \"%s\" has given \"%s\" a warning.  (Reason: %s) (Warning: %d/%d)***", pName(playerid), pName(warned), params[1+strlen(tmp)], PlayerInfo[warned][Warnings], MAX_WARNINGS);
					return SendClientMessageToAll(yellow, str);
				}
			} else return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: You cannot warn yourself");
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: Player is not connected");
	} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not a high enough level to use this command");
}
Kick:
Код:
dcmd_kick(playerid,params[]) {
	if(PlayerInfo[playerid][LoggedIn] == 1) {
	    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 2) {
		    new tmp[256], tmp2[256], Index;		tmp = strtok(params,Index), tmp2 = strtok(params,Index);
		    if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "USAGE: /kick [playerid] [reason]");
	    	new player1, playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], adminname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128];
			player1 = strval(tmp);

if(IsPlayerConnected(player1) && player1 != INVALID_PLAYER_ID && player1 != playerid && (PlayerInfo[player1][Level] != ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel]) ) {
				GetPlayerName(player1, playername, sizeof(playername));		GetPlayerName(playerid, adminname, sizeof(adminname));
				CMDMessageToAdmins(playerid,"KICK");
				if(!strlen(tmp2)) {
					format(string,sizeof(string),"%s has been kicked by Administrator %s [no reason given] ",playername,adminname); SendClientMessageToAll(grey,string);
					SaveToFile("KickLog",string); print(string); return Kick(player1);
				} else {
					format(string,sizeof(string),"%s has been kicked by Administrator %s [reason: %s] ",playername,adminname,params[2]); SendClientMessageToAll(grey,string);
					SaveToFile("KickLog",string); print(string); return Kick(player1); }
			} else return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Player is not connected or is yourself or is the highest level admin");
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not a high enough level to use this command");
	} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You must be logged in to use this commands");
}

You want it in zcmd?
And BTW what will be the difference between yours and LADMINS?
I think your system is just fine.
Any ways tell me if you want it in dcmd or zcmd Ill post the code accordingly.

Difference is, when u kick anyone in PPC trucking with his system other guys didnt see he is kicked, and when u warn anyone to no one see its warned and on Ladmin warn looks nicly and the kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofdemons
Посмотреть сообщение
You want it in zcmd?
And BTW what will be the difference between yours and LADMINS?
I think your system is just fine.
Any ways tell me if you want it in dcmd or zcmd Ill post the code accordingly.
i need it in COMMAND:

Something like this?
pawn Код:
CMD:warn(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 1)
    {
        new
            id,
            reason[32]
        ;

if(sscanf(params, "us[32]", id, reason))
            return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "USAGE: /warn [playerid/PartOfName] [reason]");

if(PlayerInfo[id][Level] == ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel] && PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] != ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel])
            return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: You cannot use this command on this admin");

if(IsPlayerConnected(id))
        {
            if(id == playerid)
                return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: You cannot warn yourself");

CMDMessageToAdmins(playerid, "WARN");
            PlayerInfo[id][pWarnings]++;

if(PlayerInfo[id][Warnings] == MAX_WARNINGS)
            {
                format(str, sizeof(str), "***Administrator \"%s\" has kicked \"%s\". (Reason: %s) (Warning: %d/%d)***",
                    pName(playerid), pName(id), reason, PlayerInfo[id][Warnings], MAX_WARNINGS);
                SendClientMessageToAll(grey, str);
                SaveToFile("KickLog", str);
                Kick(id);
                return PlayerInfo[id][Warnings] = 0;
            }
            else
            {
                format(str, sizeof (str), "***Administrator \"%s\" has given \"%s\" a warning.  (Reason: %s) (Warning: %d/%d)***", pName(playerid), pName(id), reason, PlayerInfo[id][Warnings], MAX_WARNINGS);
                return SendClientMessageToAll(yellow, str);
            }
        }
        else SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: Player is not connected");
    }
    else SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "ERROR: You are not a high enough level to use this command");
    return 1;
}

yes, did it works? This one is CMD, i need COMMAND bt i will test

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\dd\Desktop\truck server\PPC_Trucking\pawno\include\PPC_Dialogs.inc(503) : warning 219: local variable "pName" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dd\Desktop\truck server\PPC_Trucking\pawno\include\PPC_Dialogs.inc(580) : warning 219: local variable "pName" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dd\Desktop\truck server\PPC_Trucking\pawno\include\PPC_Dialogs.inc(646) : warning 219: local variable "pName" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dd\Desktop\truck server\PPC_Trucking\pawno\include\PPC_Dialogs.inc(712) : warning 219: local variable "pName" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dd\Desktop\truck server\PPC_Trucking\pawno\include\PPC_Dialogs.inc(744) : warning 219: local variable "pName" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\dd\Desktop\truck server\PPC_Trucking\gamemodes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(1489) : error 021: symbol already defined: "cmd_warn"
C:\Documents and Settings\dd\Desktop\truck server\PPC_Trucking\gamemodes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(1490) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerInfo"
C:\Documents and Settings\dd\Desktop\truck server\PPC_Trucking\gamemodes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(1490) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\dd\Desktop\truck server\PPC_Trucking\gamemodes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(1490) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "]"
C:\Documents and Settings\dd\Desktop\truck server\PPC_Trucking\gamemodes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(1490) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\dd\Desktop\truck server\PPC_Trucking\gamemodes\PPC_Trucking.pwn(1490) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

Maybe will be easy to make direct FS bc i put it in GM bt if u make FS with it and dont give errors i thing it will works.