Kill list help (idk it name)

I dont know how it called but my server is RP and its not suitable for RP server, how can i cancel it?
i prefer only admins can see it and not normal players.

how to cancel the who kill who on the right side "Mike Vegas killed Joker with Silenced pistol"

Am i able to set it that only admins can see it and not normal players?

Remove SendDeathMessage(killerid, playerid, reason); from https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerDeath

EDIT: Check if player is admin and if he is admin then show him using SendDeathMessage.

Whats your admin function:

pInfo[playerid][Admin]

Something like that. Please write it.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
   if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
   {
        SendDeathMessage(killerid, playerid, reason); // remove it and DeahtList will don't show..
   }
   return 1;
}
I will simply suggest you to try this one. But will not work perfectly it's will send a death message to everyone if the player who died is admin. So in my logic it's definitely not possible.

Why you don't try to send a message to all online admins of who killed who. It's would be better and it's possible by this way.

Death messages are sent globally, therefore you can only remove them for everyone.

What about this one:

PHP код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playeridkilleridreason)
{
   for(new 
iiMAX_PLAYERSi++)
   {
        if(
IsPlayerAdmin(i))
        {

SendDeathMessage(killeridplayeridreason);
        }
   }
   return 
1;

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhenix
Посмотреть сообщение
What about this one:

PHP код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playeridkilleridreason)
{
   for(new 
iiMAX_PLAYERSi++)
   {
        if(
IsPlayerAdmin(i))
        {

SendDeathMessage(killeridplayeridreason);
        }
   }
   return 
1;

Don't try to help if you have no idea what you're talking about. It confuses the thread starter when 100 people post the wrong answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperViper
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't try to help if you have no idea what you're talking about. It confuses the thread starter when 100 people post the wrong answer.
I have idea of what I'm talking about, that's why I'm posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhenix
Посмотреть сообщение
I have idea of what I'm talking about, that's why I'm posting.
You obviously don't. Your code will repeat the death message to everyone based on how many admins are online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matnix
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
   if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
   {
        SendDeathMessage(killerid, playerid, reason); // remove it and DeahtList will don't show..
   }
   return 1;
}
I will simply suggest you to try this one. But will not work perfectly it's will send a death message to everyone if the player who died is admin. So in my logic it's definitely not possible.

Why you don't try to send a message to all online admins of who killed who. It's would be better and it's possible by this way.
I need code that only admins online can see the death message - then they can see who CR'ed or DM'ed or something like that.

Yes Matnix, i want it send death message to all admins online.

That is not possible. Read:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperViper
Посмотреть сообщение
Death messages are sent globally, therefore you can only remove them for everyone.
Use client messages or textdraw or something.