Server problem!

I have a really big problem and I have no idea how to fix it, I tried and tried but to no avail. I have bought a server a few months ago at L*******Host, and it was working perfectly, but then, 1 month ago, they switched from Linux to Windows, so I reuploaded all the files, AND the correct plugins(*.dll). I noticed an e-mail from the team saying "Your server didn't respond 2 time(s). Please investigate."
SO yeah, I received that e-mail from the support-team. I started my server, but I just can't connect to it, even though in Control Panel it appears as online. The SAMP Server-Checker says it's offline as well. And when I want to check the activity in Control-Panel, a new tab opens in the browser, it loads the page fine, but then I get this message:

"74.63.210.22:7780 is not responding to query"

When I go to the SAMP-Client it just says: "Retreiving info..."

I checked my internet connection, I checked all the files(including plugins), I CHECKED Windows FireWall(and SAMP is not denied, but anyway it makes no sense, since I can connect TO ANY other servers), I checked the server-config.cfg (Query is set to 1, and the PORT IS changed to 7780), I ALSO contacted the support-team(BUT it makes no sense again, since I received an e-mail FROM THEM saying that I should investigate this problem), I AM SURE I have no viruses on my computer or harmful softwares, THE SAMP server runs FINE on desktop at 127.0.0.1(I can log in, and everything loads up just fine). And these things being said I am just completely out of ideas, I can't do anything about it, I have no idea what the problem is, I've already waited for more than 24 hours for an answer from the support-team(they usually answered all my tickets in 10~14 hours)....WHAt can I do, please help me, thanks in advance .

Just stick with the tickets for now, They will be able to sort it out for you as it is their host.