Sa-mp Log Saver

Sa-mp Log Saver
Have you ever needed your chatlogs, but they've been over-written when you do /q and then enter another server? Well, you won't have that problem anymore if you use Sa-mp Log Saver. Basically what it does is automatically make a copy(Backup) of your sa-mp chatlogs every (X) amount of minutes. So you can always keep track of things that you need to.
People may ask: "Why use this when sa-mp already has chatlogs?". Well, as I stated above, sa-mp keeps your chatlogs when you enter a server. But when you enter ANOTHER server, it over-writes the chatlogs from the previous session. So if you don't manually back it up then its lost. If you ever need to report someone or get a refund for something ingame, you probably won't have much proof to show.

Instructions
[spoiler]
Код:
1. Download Sa-mp Log Saver
2. Extract the file to C:\Users\Ambitious\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP
3. Run the program and follow the steps required. You may create a short-cut to place on your desktop if you like.
[/spoiler]

Virus Scan(1/46 false positive)

Download
Link #1
Link #1

Credits
SandDune/DarkMatter (Me)

Nice job but I already have one what I got from my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forum Rules
Include All Source Code - Scripts or other programmed things released on these forums MUST include ALL source. If you do not wish to include the source code that is your right, and you are free to release binary-only versions elsewhere, this is only a condition for releasing programs here.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=13

Nice work, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro_LiZzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice job but I already have one what I got from my friend
What the heck is the point of making a post just to say that? I have my own one, too, but I wouldn't make a reply just to state that...

If you could make it so that instead of saving it every x minutes, you'd just save/backup the old version when you enter a different server, that'd be great

Nice idea, but tbh a folder full with timestamp named files is quite hard to browse.
Afaik, regardless of settings and servers, the chatlog will always contain the IP of the server:

Connecting to 123.456.789.101112:7777...

You could try to find and parse that line (usually it should be the second line of the log), and then use the ip to order chatlogs by the server. So all logs from the same ip are put in one file, eventually separated by a timestamp.

I would download this, however, I never download any programs without seeing source, and as you're releasing this on this website, you must include the source.