ZCMD Issues.

Hey,

Since SAMP 0.3x my ZCMD include does not seem to be working anymore. Everytime I attempt to make a command I just get SERVER: Unknown Command.

This happens with any command I script, I never had this problem before SAMP 0.3x. So I was wondering if anyone got it working on SAMP 0.3x. ( If you did let me know :O )

Please note that I already tried OnPlayerCommandPerformed Callback and it didn't work

I use ZCMD and I've absolutely no problem with it. Make sure you use ONLY ZCMD, and not any other at the same mode. Also if you use any of the callbacks ZCMD provides, make sure; for example, in OnPlayerCommandReceived that you do not return 0 because it will not perform the command etc.

Hmmm,did you update the include? maybe there was a include update,or something O.o I have no problem with zcmd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjahZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmmm,did you update the include? maybe there was a include update,or something O.o I have no problem with zcmd
I'm pretty sure that I have the latest one and @Kostantinos I did try those callbacks without returning 0 but that wouldn't work aswell ( Ellinas eisai? )

Can u show ur cmds , there can be various types of problem,
1. If you are making cmds like that
pawn Код:
CMD/COMMAND:Help(playerid,params)
{
 // your codes
return 1;
} // it will show you unknown cmd because you need to use "Help" as 'help'
2. If u r using it under any callback or public function it will say unknown cmd.
3. I m not sure n never tried it before , but i think if u have a filterscript with zcmd commands and in ur gamemode you r using strcmp/strtok/dcmd then you will get unknown cmd when you try to use just for example /help it will say unknown cmd .
So check for all of these if not get solution post your codes here.

Fixed it up.

Apparently my SSCANF2 was outdated and it caused problem to the filterscript, when I replaced it it doesn't anymore. Thanks for responses anyways though