What kind of server do you prefer? Share your opinions.

Hey everyone!

I have been looking around on the SA-MP hosted tab and internet, and basically everywhere and I have noticed that there is a bunch of roleplay servers, and the other thing is that they have a bunch of players (some of the servers). So I am asking you what server do you prefer to play on? What kind of gamemode if you get my point. Like Team deathmatch, deathmatch, freeroam, cops and robbers, parkour, trucking, et cetera. Also I would like you to explain why do you prefer to play e.g roleplay.

I just would like to know incase I am going to start a new server, and it seems like there is an "overdose" of roleplay servers. Maybe I am blind and have got a wrong impression, maybe it's my mistakes but anyways; I would really appreciate answers.

In advance, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hargrave
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey everyone!

I have been looking around on the SA-MP hosted tab and internet, and basically everywhere and I have noticed that there is a bunch of roleplay servers, and the other thing is that they have a bunch of players (some of the servers). So I am asking you what server do you prefer to play on? What kind of gamemode if you get my point. Like Team deathmatch, deathmatch, freeroam, cops and robbers, parkour, trucking, et cetera. Also I would like you to explain why do you prefer to play e.g roleplay.

I just would like to know incase I am going to start a new server, and it seems like there is an "overdose" of roleplay servers. Maybe I am blind and have got a wrong impression, maybe it's my mistakes but anyways; I would really appreciate answers.

In advance, thank you!
There is too many Roleplay servers that mainly take place in Los Santos, that I have to agree on..however I plan to do something with GTA United and start an roleplay experience there..

Most are edits but other than that, SA-MP needs a new direction or focus, I've never even seen a server that had a focus on a "Storyline-ish" type of server, that is what I see unique in..that's never been done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer101
Посмотреть сообщение
Most are edits but other than that, SA-MP needs a new direction or focus, I've never even seen a server that had a focus on a "Storyline-ish" type of server, that is what I see unique in..that's never been done.
I have to agree there.

TDM/DM, the first gamemode i started to play, i guess thats why i love it, l0l.

multimode/stunt servers, you're basically free to do anything you like.

I only play in Freeroam-Servers, DM-Servers and sometimes in Derby/Sumo-Servers. But I really don't like reallife servers. I think, if someone wants reallife, he should move out and leave his pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Hunter]
Посмотреть сообщение
multimode/stunt servers, you're basically free to do anything you like.
That's what I wanted to say!

there's many Roleplay server but 70% of them are noobs servers or refunding servers. so. you can make havy Roleplay server. and you'll get greate/nice players

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Tylor
Посмотреть сообщение
there's many Roleplay server but 70% of them are noobs servers or refunding servers. so. you can make havy Roleplay server. and you'll get greate/nice players
There's also alot of Heavy Roleplay servers too, why not start like a 1950's ish type of Roleplay server, along with the ideal of Heavy Roleplay..

Just to put an idea up of what I recently said, just something no one has never seen before.

Wannabes everywhere, my dear friend. I just cannot realize why almost every sixth individual has to make a server once he cannot achieve nothing in a server he used to play, anyhow there are shitload of empty role-play servers, so I really do not give a flying fuck about it, in all fairness. Nevertheless, if at least half would think twice before opening their server( where the game-mode, in most of the situations has been downloaded from SA:MP forums ), then role-play servers would be hundred times better, with a larger playerbase.