CreateDynamicObject Streamer Freezing Game

Dear San Andreas Multiplayer Community,

I have a small issue which is actually a big issue but there might be a simple solution. Basically, I inserted a lot of CreateDynamicObjects into my script after adding
Код:
#include <streamer>
and adding the plugins streamer in server.cfg file. I converted all my CreateObjects to CreateDynamicObject. Everything was going nice and smooth. Then, I launched the server with no problem.

The issue:
AS soon as I log into game as a player, I can walk around for 2 seconds and the game freezes and I have to CTRL-ALT-DLT out of it. I have 913 objects and need to add more in order to complete my server.

What should I do? Is there a streamer overload? Is there anyway to use other methods to add my objects in? HELP please!

UPDATE: It freezes even when I have 1 CreateDynamicObject. Could it be my RemoveBuildingForPlayer that are making it freeze? Is there anyway to put RemoveBuildingForPlayer on a streamer?

In my experience, this is an issue with your computer and not with the streamer plugin. Unless you have an invalid object or something somewhere, your game shouldn't freeze up just because of the switch from non-dynamic to dynamic objects. Can you possibly screenshot your system CPU/RAM usage when your game is frozen? Also, could you show me some of your CreateDynamicObject lines as well as your server.cfg and server_log.txt file? This will all greatly help me in being able to debug your issue.

Check the update above, I will monitor those and get them to you shortly.

No, those lines are likely fine. Comment them out and load up the objects just to be sure, though.

Nvm, I found out that the problem is with RemoveBuildingForPlayer.

My game freezes because I have like 783 RemoveBuildingForPlayer codes and I think that's too much?

nvm close this, my problem is with removebuildingforplayer, not createdynamicobject. I got rid of the removebuildingforplayer and server launched fine without them and loaded objects nicely.