[Next-Version] Beta testers know something about it ?

Hello guys. I wanna find out if SA-MP will get another update soon and if it gonna be a major change. I don't know why but i see that players don't enjoy this new versions like the 0.2x version. Beta testers, if you wanna say something about the next sa-mp client version... please post here.

It has only been a few months since 0.3x got released. Be patient. New versions seem to be on a yearly cycle, although the next major version might take longer than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nGen.SoNNy
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys. I wanna find out if SA-MP will get another update soon and if it gonna be a major change.
The next version will be 0.4 - a new branch - so yes it will be a major change (well, here's hoping). New features, sync improvements and bug fixes.

0.3 release dates:

0.3a - 17/10/2009
0.3b - 10 months later
0.3c - 4 months later
0.3d - 1 year later
0.3e - 5 months later
0.3x - 8 months later
0.4 -

It doesn't follow a specific pattern. I expect it to be about a year (start of 2014).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
The next version will be 0.4 - a new branch - so yes it will be a major change (well, here's hoping). New features, sync improvements and bug fixes.
Let god hear from your mouth.

As a server owner, I am looking forward to testing & coding with 0.4a.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
As a server owner, I am looking forward to testing & coding with 0.4a.
you took my words away xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UG]Daniel
Посмотреть сообщение
you took my words away xD
I am looking forward for the updates and beta tests which we all will be able to participate! The new version will be an evolution in my opinnion, let's see what will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Since those specific items are addressed with every release, I don't think that is unreasonable to assume that.

@ OP - Yes, It is being worked on. Can't say much more than that though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
Since those specific items are addressed with every release, I don't think that is unreasonable to assume that.

This is our sneak peek guys, now stop asking about it, we can't speed up the process or force them to give us more information. If they want to give us real sneak peeks, they will. It's their decisions.

"Yes, It is being worked on." - Dies inside < This is all we need to hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение

I hope that lags will be fixed..