About server locations!

Hello,

I'm going to buy a sa-mp server from volt-host, i just want to ask which location is better? Actually i dont want any downtimes every month like samp-12c has. Please suggest me a location which has no downtimes.

Volt-Host Locations:
(US) Phoenix, AZ
(US) New York
(US) Virginia
(EU) Emsterdam
(CA) Montreal

Thank you.

Well.. This could affect a lot of things But I would suggest (US) Phoenix, AZ . I've used servers from Phoenix and my ping is pretty good.

I'm pretty sure that they are all pretty much equally good servers with the same hardware & internet connection, what really matters is where most of your players will be from, because the closer the server, the smaller the ping, and the better the experience. If you are going to host a global server with players from all arond the world, i'd suggest phoenix.

I'd suggest you get the closest server to your country but if i was you i would chose the Amsterdam one

Well, you got two things to keep in mind:

• Your location.
• Your playerbase location.

You should make a decision after analyzing these two. If you live in Europe and most of your playerbase is from EU, go for Amsterdam.

For DM Gamemodes : (EU) Emsterdam And Also Germany
For RP Gamemodes : (US) Phoenix, AZ

It really depends on where most of your players are from. I'm guessing all of these locations are good, so buy a VPS where you think players will have less lag