Police System help Please!!

Hello am new to sa-mp well scripting part of it anyways,

I have started a new Roleplay GM but having trouble can any one help am looking for help to setup a police system where they have to apply in the station at los santos to become a police officer players will have a disclosure to see if the have a criminal record (cost say $500) if they pass they get a Police skin.

11 Ranks, the cop only has a one gun but can get more as the rank up, Guns (taser - rank 1, pistol - rank 2, shotgun - rank 3 & so on can add more later. higher the rank the more they can do like if rank 5 and up can walk about in plain cloths ranks being (Police Constable, Sergeant, Inspector, Chief
Inspector, Superintendent, Chief Superintendent, Assistant Chief Constable, Deputy Chief Constable, Chief Constable,
Deputy Commissioner & Commissioner) once they reach level 11 they can apply to be in FBI.

Or even if some one can teach me via skype if they have a bit of time.

Thanks for any help.

Looks like a handful for someone new if you where to ask me. Break it down into small sections and cross reference with other written code - avoid copy/pasting as much as feasibly possible if you're not going to modify it - that's how most of us learn to code anyway.

I highly do doubt anyone is going to write it for you just like that here on the forum. The only way to truly learn how to script is by experience, which is usually gained by trial and error. For someone new to scripting, start with something you can wrap your teeth around. Something basic -I know it might not sound so cool but trust me, its invaluable those first few bites.

i do get where your coming from even if someone could show me how to do groups and the jail then i could start from there

I wont be able to help right at this moment but here later I wouldn't mind going over it with you.
Add me on Skype: Hawkseye95

added you mate

Im a new scripter too!
I use Dynamic Organisations for this section of GTA, But it doesnt have the ranks which you listed.
If you happen to make the ranking system, i would love to try it!

Good Luck Anyway

The stuff am wanting to do is a little bit advanced for my level but a dont see the point in not tring to learn in the deep end lol