god dam sever not working on .SO

am starting to get mad and i feel like quiting this now. everything on my script works 100% GOOD on my home hosted.i scripted so much shit that you dont understand but i have been trying everything just to get this [GM] working on .so everytime i login type a command it resets the server every command not just one i updated the ZCMD include i can not find out what the fuck is wrong wiv this sorry for the rude comment but its making me mad i used crashdetect still it didnt want to find anything at all the plugins am using are below and same with the includes.

Код:
PLUGINS
sscanf.so
streamer.so
Whirlpool.so
crashdetect.so

INCLUDES 
#include <a_samp>
#include <a_http>
#include <YSI\y_ini>
#include <foreach>
#include <streamer>
#include <ZCMD>
the base script can be found here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=403553 i also used the the base one and it still does not work can someone try it on .so and find out what the issue is as i cant find it

If you have linux you must use .so plugins, but if you have windows use dll files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMoX
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have linux you must use .so plugins, but if you have windows use dll files.
True, for linux use .so and for windows .dll files. Important! Don't forgot to add those plugins in your server.cfg file, otherwise your plugins will not load.

Linux
pawn Код:
plugins streamer.so
Windows (Don't add .dll at the end)
[pawn]plugins streamer[pawn]

i have done that but for some reason when i type a command it crashes restarts the server

even if i use the real chat with out the / it still crashes

What returns your crashdetect plugin?

Do you have script errors or warnings?

Otherwise i can help you with Teamviewer, if you want. You can PM me anytime.
(Don't forgot to give me your Teamviewer ID and Pass)

i only have 2 warnings
Код:
C:\Users\Brandon\Desktop\IGRP\gamemodes\IG.pwn(979) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
C:\Users\Brandon\Desktop\IGRP\gamemodes\IG.pwn(1273) : warning 219: local variable "health" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Brandon\Desktop\IGRP\gamemodes\IG.pwn(3096) : warning 219: local variable "speed" shadows a variable at a preceding level
i will pm you now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
i only have 2 warnings
Код:
C:\Users\Brandon\Desktop\IGRP\gamemodes\IG.pwn(979) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
C:\Users\Brandon\Desktop\IGRP\gamemodes\IG.pwn(1273) : warning 219: local variable "health" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\Brandon\Desktop\IGRP\gamemodes\IG.pwn(3096) : warning 219: local variable "speed" shadows a variable at a preceding level
i will pm you now.
Show the code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletDuck
Посмотреть сообщение
Show the code.
its got nothing to do with the warnings. the issue is when i connect to my server on .so hosted on a box every command i type it crashes the server

Some servers provide very out-dated plugins,if I were you,I'd put my own plugins,downloading from sa-mp forums. Because I'd the same problem and for some reason,the crashdetect wouldn't load,I had to put the new version of sscanf,maybe that's your problem

well i have the updated plugins i re checked them all last night even the includes. just i cant find out what the issue is if it works good on windows.dll and not works on .so i take its nothing to do with the script it self well i hope its not anyways i was doing a full night with my friend trying to fix the issue we didnt get anywere with it. i really hope that someone as had this issue before so he can tell us what the issue is or try and fix it. Thanks for your reply Tamer T