[GameMode] [GM] TheShip

This is a secondary gamemode.
The objective here, is gain high level from killing (kill = level up), then get more open commands, possibilities, weapons or a new name tag color.
Special Bonuses:
Level 40: Free health from the drinks machine.
Level 125: Constant armour.
Level 200: Map teleport ability.
Level 250: Auto-Health
Commands:
/levelbonus - Show level bonus.
/kill - Kill yourself.
/wl or /weaponlist - List of weapons in the ammunation.
/bw or /buyweapon - Buy a weapon from the ammunation.
/lock - Lock your vehicle (only level 3).
/unlock - Unlock your vehicle (only level 3).
/spawn - Spawn yourself (only level 35).
/getw - Get a weapon (only level 105).
/fire - Launch a missile for 1000$ (only level 40).
/pay - Send cash.
/bomb - Suicide (with explosion) (only level 5).
/jetpack - Get a jeptack (only level 70).
/tag - Show or hide your name tag (only level 45).
/shark - Be a shark :O | Tip: Use /jetpack + /shark together, then make a flying shark (only level 85)
/unnoobs - Anti noobs! (only level 100)
Admins (RCON):
/setlevel - Set player level.
/setcrash - Crash player .
/setmoney - Set player money.
Download:
http://samp-il.co.cc/amit_b/files/TheShip.rar

runtime error 20 bad entry point is this normal? help please

also

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(336) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(395) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(39 : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(441) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(457) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(45 : error 017: undefined symbol "ReturnUser"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(47 : error 017: undefined symbol "ReturnUser"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(511) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(530) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(556) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(585) : error 017: undefined symbol "ReturnUser"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(604) : error 017: undefined symbol "ReturnUser"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(619) : error 017: undefined symbol "ReturnUser"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(734) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInCircle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(1672) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInSphere"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

15 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotflash
runtime error 20 bad entry point is this normal? help please

also

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(336) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(395) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(39 : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(441) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(457) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(45 : error 017: undefined symbol "ReturnUser"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(47 : error 017: undefined symbol "ReturnUser"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(511) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(530) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(556) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(585) : error 017: undefined symbol "ReturnUser"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(604) : error 017: undefined symbol "ReturnUser"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(619) : error 017: undefined symbol "ReturnUser"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(734) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInCircle"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\TheShip\theship.pwn(1672) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInSphere"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

15 Errors.
You need the include files
http://rapidshare.com/files/13090981...ludes.rar.html

TNX amitosh :P
ahla avoda

I am having trouble with my server i have a friend to test it so what i did was wen he got into the server i would give him lvl 100 just to try out stuff but i cant get i use the samp-server.exe and there i type setlevel 100 monkeyman and it wont work then i gave him th rcon pass and login with it and he couldnt use the /setlevel100 for him or any other level it says hes not and admin but hes is and if there is a other way to make him and admin. But still realy cool i liked it 5*

תודה עמית חולה עלייך
Tnx You I try it.
Edit
Can not download it.

reupload plz its cool
thx

Lol, last reply is in 2008