[Map] indoor go kart track

hi just to let you all know that im still new to mapping but have always been pretty good at creating stuff (as people tell me) so i thought i would share this go kart track that i have just created. i agree that there are some rough edges on the building that still need working on but i will get to that as soon as i have a free moment. but it runs smoothly on my gamemode so i dont think any of you would have any trouble.

the track that i have created (well the whole building actually) is a real go karting center in cardiff and i have tried my very best to get it to look almost exactly like that from memory.
i will try to update things as often as possible if loads of people like it.

open the file with pawno and just copy and paste it in the relivent parts to your gamemode.

let me know if you can see anywhere that needs work but before you mention it i was never any good at making toilets so dont comment my work on it as i will struggle to improve it

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

http://*********/ggiTBgqLSdY
the video is abit jumpy coz im using free version of hypercam and my 42 inch monitor probs dnt help lol
http://*********/ybKaDU5ydJU
added second video to show the things i have fixed and coz my 1st video didnt show my notebook

i have sorted out some things that i have missed it wasnt much. there was a wall missing behind the bar the tv upstairs was wrong way round and have added pillars to hold the bridge up with(my 1st video it shows that i have not fixed them but that because i selected the original file it has been fixed now.just look on second video to see the map with the fixes)

i am currently working on finding way to improve the track like the ramp to go up on the bridge and possibly the track it all depends on ppz feedback (i will not change it to a different track as i tried to make it from a real place but will make it abit more easier to get round)

had a free moment so i have updated it again but i will keep the original one there incase you prefer it just let me know.
(update improvements are) improving the bridge/added a kitchen in the bar/added some photos on the wall so it didnt looks so bare and added abit of barrier with arrows on so you know which way your ment to go

Videos or pics? I wouldn't download until I see some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passout
Посмотреть сообщение
Videos or pics? I wouldn't download until I see some
add a pic or video

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDiaz
Посмотреть сообщение
add a pic or video
yea soz about that my pc was playing up

Bugged and incomplete. Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpK
Посмотреть сообщение
Bugged and incomplete. Good job.
if you read all da info i wrote it will tell you that it still needs work and as for the bugged thing well works fine for me.
me and my bro was in my private server in that building for over an hour and hasnt shown any bugs

this is so cool, but Great job!

thanks derek

Looks pretty cool, I'd be interested to see some videos of it being used

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks pretty cool, I'd be interested to see some videos of it being used
yea will do but i litterally just made bout 3 days ago so i havent had time to yet but dw i will do