0.3x kick bugged?

Hello, ever since I upgraded my server to 0.3x, whenever a player gets kicked, it just says "server closed the connection" an it doesn't give the reason. It worked fine in 0.3e and I haven't changed anything...
Here is the /kick command. please help me fix this so players are able to see the reason why that were kicked.

Quote:

{
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pHelper] >= 2)
{
new string[128], giveplayerid, reason[64];
if(sscanf(params, "us[64]", giveplayerid, reason)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /kick [playerid] [reason]");

if(IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid))
{
if(PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pAdmin] >= PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] && (PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pHelper] >= 2 || PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pAdmin] > 0) && playerid != giveplayerid)
{
format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s has been auto-kicked, reason: Trying to /kick a higher admin.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
ABroadCast(COLOR_YELLOW,string, (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 1) ? (1) : (2));
Kick(playerid);
return 1;
}
else
{
new year, month,day;
getdate(year, month, day);
new playerip[32];
GetPlayerIp(giveplayerid, playerip, sizeof(playerip));
format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s (IP:%s) was kicked by %s, reason: %s (%d-%d-%d)", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid), playerip, GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), reason,month,day,year);
Log("logs/kick.log", string);
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 1) Log("logs/moderator.log", string);
format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s was kicked by %s, reason: %s", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid), GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), reason);
SendClientMessageToAllEx(COLOR_RED, string);
Kick(giveplayerid);
}
return 1;
}
}
else SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "Invalid player specified.");
return 1;
}

Kick() was changed/fixed in 0.3x to close the connection immediately. So if you want send a message you have to kick with a small delay. Something like this should work:

pawn Код:
forward KickPlayer(playerid);
public KickPlayer(playerid) return Kick(playerid);

//Then when you want to kick someone with a message:

SendClientMessage(blah);
SetTimerEx("KickPlayer", 500, "i", id);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenko
Посмотреть сообщение
Kick() was changed/fixed in 0.3x to close the connection immediately. So if you want send a message you have to kick with a small delay. Something like this should work:

pawn Код:

//Then when you want to kick someone with a message:

SendClientMessage(blah);
Thanks man, but can you please show me where I can add the code into my kick() script please?

Just put the forward anywhere in your script, above the command if you want. (Not inside the command) Then replace Kick(giveplayerid) with SetTimer("KickPlayer", 500, "i", giveplayerid);

Sorry to sound noob, but would this work?

Quote:

CMD:kick(playerid, params[])
{
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pHelper] >= 2)
{
new string[128], giveplayerid, reason[64];
if(sscanf(params, "us[64]", giveplayerid, reason)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /kick [playerid] [reason]");

if(IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid))
{
if(PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pAdmin] >= PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] && (PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pHelper] >= 2 || PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pAdmin] > 0) && playerid != giveplayerid)
{
format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s has been auto-kicked, reason: Trying to /kick a higher admin.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
ABroadCast(COLOR_YELLOW,string, (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] == 1) ? (1) : (2));
Kick(playerid);
return 1;
}
else
{
new year, month,day;
new playerip[32];
format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s (IP:%s) was kicked by %s, reason: %s (%d-%d-%d)", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid), playerip, GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), reason,month,day,year);
format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s was kicked by %s, reason: %s", GetPlayerNameEx(giveplayerid), GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), reason);
SendClientMessage(blah); // what would go where (blah) is? (playerid)?
}
return 1;
}
}
return 1;

}

Delete :

pawn Код:
SendClientMessage(blah); // what would go where (blah) is?
And replace this :

pawn Код:
With :

pawn Код:
SetTimerEx("KickPlayer", 500, "i", giveplayerid);
This should work fine i think.

Thanks both of you! It's recompiling I'll tell you if it worked

Damn

Quote:

C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\Server422 - Copy\gamemodes\NGRP2.pwn(3436 : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\Server422 - Copy\gamemodes\NGRP2.pwn(41381) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 3)
C:\Users\Josh\Desktop\Server422 - Copy\gamemodes\NGRP2.pwn(90302) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "RconAttempts"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Main
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn
Can you post the lines which have the errors?

Quote:

new year, month,day;
new playerip[32];
SendClientMessage(playerid);
SetTimerEx("KickPlayer", 500, "i", playerid);
}
return 1;
}
}
return 1;
}

thats the last couple of lines, the error is on the SetTimerEx line