Auto start a samp server with url

Hello , I'm the type of guy that plays only to one server. I know that there is the samp://ip link so you can start server without samp.exe to be opened. But when I press it , it gives me a sub menu with the options play add to favourites and cancel.

I'm wondering if I can bypass this sub menu and start the server immediately without opening samp.exe and find my server in favourites.

So I can create a dekstop shortcut and when I click it I auto join my server ?

Thanks

You'll need to have experience in C++ to do that.

unfortunately I don't have c++ skills , I was wondering if there is any command like samp://ip/play or samp://ip/favourite to auto do make those tasks without this sub menu.

No need for c++ skills and all that. On the deskop, right click > new > shortcut. It will ask you for the location the samp.exe is located, use the "browse" button and goto the directory the samp.exe is (original GTA SA directory) or just "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe" (if that is the path, NOTE: use the quotes). Next, give a name and finish. Last, right click on that shortcut and go to "properties" and then "shortcut" category. You'll see something such as "Target: BOX_HERE "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe" and type
Код:
"C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe" IP PORT
Example would be:
Код:
"C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe" 127.0.0.1 7777
Apply, ok and you're done. Double click on it and goes to the localhost server!

EDIT: Hmm, I think it disallows it after that, because of a wrong password. I tried that on localhost with the windows server and it just ran the samp.exe
PS: I'll do some re-search and I'm gonna edit my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zeus
Посмотреть сообщение
No need for c++ skills and all that. On the deskop, right click > new > shortcut. It will ask you for the location the samp.exe is located, use the "browse" button and goto the directory the samp.exe is (original GTA SA directory) or just "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe" (if that is the path, NOTE: use the quotes). Next, give a name and finish. Last, right click on that shortcut and go to "properties" and then "shortcut" category. You'll see something such as "Target: BOX_HERE "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe" and type
Код:
"C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe" IP PORT
Example would be:
Код:
"C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe" 127.0.0.1 7777
Apply, ok and you're done. Double click on it and goes to the localhost server!

EDIT: Hmm, I think it disallows it after that, because of a wrong password. I tried that on localhost with the windows server and it just ran the samp.exe
PS: I'll do some re-search and I'm gonna edit my post.
It worked , thanks now I can share it with my friends. + rep for you mister.