Textdraw help

Removed.

This is the character that you want to make textdraw "_"? Cause if yes, it's not supported and can't be shown.

Removed.

This character: _ ? Underscore? No. Cannot be shown in textdraw. You can add a single letter next to it and see it appearing. But the _ will remain invisible. Try this: Zones[i] = TextDrawCreate(50.700000, 430.500000, "_a"); and you will see what I am talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtLocker
Посмотреть сообщение
This character: _ ? Underscore? No. Cannot be shown in textdraw. You can add a single letter next to it and see it appearing. But the _ will remain invisible. Try this: Zones[i] = TextDrawCreate(50.700000, 430.500000, "_a"); and you will see what I am talking about.
He said it works fine, he's probably using TextdrawSetString which means the underscore is irrelevant in TextDrawCreate as it will be updated.

And to move it you would need to change the co-ordinates.
Код:
Zones[i] = TextDrawCreate(50.700000, 430.500000, "_");
Without an image of where it is now and where you want it, I can't really say what they would need to be changed to so you can either post a screenshot or use a textdraw editor to make a new textdraw in the location you want it and then get the co-ordinates from that and replace the one's above.

Hope that helps.

In the first place you should read about this function to know in which way you have to move it. Use wiki.sa-mp.com https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/TextDrawCreate

However, there are loads of TextDraw editors you can simply use. You can customize your TextDraws in whatever way you like. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=387597

Removed.

Just replace
Код:
with

Код:
If you want to move it a bit more to the left then bring the 25 down to 24, 23 or 22 etc... Move it as much as you like till you get it where you want it. But the one I said should be just fine.

Removed.