suggestion to rep

i think we should be about to see who repped us i mean i am getting sick of getting - repped for no reason i know this happened to some people this is just fucking Bullshit i work my ass off to releasing new maps and when i advertise my server i get -rep thats not fair. hope this gets implemented

You can see who has repped you. Just go to UserCP and its under Latest Reputation Recieved..

Life is not fair. I am sure there is something in the AD you put that got you -rep. What might end up getting you more -rep is posting another thread about -rep. This sure is a suggestion but is a complaint on your -rep at the same time, which has been posted a million times around SA:MP.

thats not fair as you see he did that in Aviation Life and pilots Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deduction
Посмотреть сообщение
You can see who has repped you. Just go to UserCP and its under Latest Reputation Recieved..
No, you can't see who has repped you, you can only see post and comment.

And this has been said 1000+ times so good luck with that.

I learned the hard way not to complain about -rep

Now you have to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deduction
Посмотреть сообщение
Hes talking about the name of the person who reped not the reason/time and blah blah.

oh well i heard there was worst than me oh well guess not but still i think we should be able to see who repping us either bad or good

http://forum.sa-mp.com/search.php

I'm freaking sick of this kind of topics, I get -rep'ed aswell for silly reasons, you can do NOTHING but to suck it up and! geez, stop being childish.