New to this

Hey I just began scripting up in pawno after a very long break. This is embarrassing but I honestly forgot how to change the default running style for every player on the server. It is driving me nuts because I can't remember it. Also I hate the way they run at the moment.

Add UsePlayerPedAnims(); to OnGamemodeInit

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/UsePlayerPedAnims

Under OnGameModeInIt:

UsePlayerPedAnims();

EDIT: Holy.. 2 answers already..

Okay thank you for the quick replies but after adding that in then compiling the running still is the same. I have lost all knowledge of pawno what so ever.

You either didn't save or compile it properly, I hope you put it under OnGamemodeInit on the gamemode not in a filterscript...

EDIT: I just read your other thread, if you are using someone elses gamemode, they probably set the animation to be something else.

Any idea what I could look under to change such a thing?

After putting in what you guys said I get this:

C:\Users\ethan\Desktop\asdf\gamemodes\UGRP.pwn(151 05) : warning 219: local variable "string" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Users\ethan\Desktop\asdf\gamemodes\UGRP.pwn(440 70) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "CivPedsFemale"
C:\Users\ethan\Desktop\asdf\gamemodes\UGRP.pwn(440 70) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "CivPedsMale"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Warnings.

*bump*

UsePlayerPedAnims();

under OnGameModeInit

and you should show us the lines