[FilterScript] Drugger Job [UPDATED || SAVING SYSTEM PROVIDED || Y_INI]

The system is not something 'SPECIAL' but it's just an update of the old one, but instead of the old one, here you'll be provided with saving system, which means that instead of having only 1 drug and working each time to get one, you'll be able to save your drugs in an file and also it will be loaded automatically each time you register.

The files will be saved into 'Scriptfiles/Drugger/%.ini'. The commands are the old ones and this moment, the job will be saved too which will allow you not to take the job each time you enter the game.

What is this?

This is a simply drugger job, it has many features for your drugs. It only doesen't have a selling price, I mean, you can put a fee on what you sell, but you'll have to do something like "1000$ for drugs sir." and wait for him to give you the money, then, when he's near you, give him the drugs. Let me show you the commands/features.

► /takedruggerjob -> In this way you'll take the drugger job, but you have to be in a place witch is shown in the video below.
► /quitdruggerjob -> If you're already an drugger, you can leave the job by doing this.
► /pickupmaterials -> You'll pickup the materials, witch will be needed for the creation of the drugs.
► /givedrugs -> Gives the drugs to someone that's near you
► /createdrugs -> Creates the drugs if you got the materials
► /mydrugs -> Checks if you got drugs or not
► /usedrugs -> Uses the drugs if you got them. ( Has drunk camera function )
► /druggerhelp -> Will take up the drugger help menu. PS: Wont be shown if you're not an drugger.

Those are all for the moment.

Screenshots/Videos

I'm going only to show where it is found, more search your self. It's an illegal job, so you have to search for it. It's found near ballas street, on the broken houses/old houses, you know.

Downloads

► Source

Credits goes to:

Kalcor ◄► SA-MP
Zeex ◄► ZCMD include
Yves ◄► Taking the hidden/secret places coords
****** ◄► Y_INI

Thank you all guys.

Bugs

Code:
All known bugs got fixed. If you know any, please report it.
Private200

Yet Again Private200 you doing a great good job Using it also keeping the credits.

Thanks for fast feedback.

If anyone of you don't know where to find the required includes to run the script, you can visit the following links:

for Y_INI
for ZCMD

Good job...

undefined symbol "SPECIAL_ACTION_CARRY"!Help me please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimagame
View Post
but on top of your script
pawn Code:
#DEFINE SPECIAL_ACTION_CARRY

Now i have this errors
error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimagame
View Post
Update your a_players include
Go to Pawno - include - a_players , press on it right click - Edit - add to it :
PHP Code:
#define SPECIAL_ACTION_CARRY 
Then Save
Done you have updated your include

@Mark_Samp thank you for helping when I'm no here.

@Nimagame, if you still have any other problems, please post here.

After some times I tested it online with other players. I found some possible bugs which have been fixed now.
Bugs that were found:

• Player was able to load up materials even if he was not drugger man.
• Timer would not allow the player to load materials if someone else done so before, so I removed the timer. You now can load materials without waiting.

If you find any future bug, please report to me by PM. Link has been updated, also, I removed the .amx link because I could not update it (Not home right now).

Download it from here or the main link