Steven_Jhon

-Removed-

He apologised

I just got off skype with a guy called jhon and he sounded like a right scammer, maybe it's the same guy.

Yeah, it's probably the same guy.

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Quote:

[6:47:47 AM] Barak Obama: He told me that he scripted
[6:47:50 AM] Dj Cabo: wtf
[6:47:54 AM] Barak Obama: Ultimate Stunting
[6:48:00 AM] Barak Obama: Your sv.
[6:48:03 AM] Dj Cabo: no he cant scripted
[6:49:13 AM] Dj Cabo: big proof he cant scripted
[6:49:21 AM] Barak Obama: [6:48:10 AM] Barak Obama: Nice try dude
[6:48:14 AM] Barak Obama: Dj Cabo
[6:48:16 AM] Barak Obama: told me everything.
[6:48:23 AM] Barak Obama: You can't even script you piece of shit
[6:48:24 AM] Steven Jhon: huh?
[6:48:30 AM] Barak Obama: Rick_james is just a fuckin 9yo kid
[6:48:43 AM] Barak Obama: I've got _Jake_'s skype
[6:48:46 AM] Barak Obama: the real one
[6:48:51 AM] Barak Obama: Get bend, kid
[6:48:53 AM] Steven Jhon: And you are a fuckin' 3 years old kid playing SAMP
[6:49:00 AM] Steven Jhon: get the fuck off kiddo
[6:49:05 AM] Barak Obama: Lmao
[6:49:38 AM] Barak Obama: Thanks for lettin me know who this guy Steven is
[6:49:52 AM] Barak Obama: '
[6:50:13 AM] Dj Cabo: Steven_Jhon
Little Clucker

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!
Looking for an excellent scripter who can script an awesome freeroam server and as well He should be my partner. He'll Receive 45% of donations and He'll be paid 20$ After server passed 1 month. We having a paid forums + We are hosted by Volt host with 100 slots + We have UCP system too. Feel free to contact me via pm or

Add me on skype - Steven.Jhon7
[6:50:21 AM] Dj Cabo: read that
[6:50:31 AM] Barak Obama: Just another 9yo kid
[6:50:39 AM] Barak Obama: That wants a server just for power
[6:50:42 AM] Barak Obama: To kick and ban people.
[6:50:46 AM] Dj Cabo: lol xD
[6:50:49 AM | Edited 6:50:56 AM] Dj Cabo: steven is a lier
[6:50:54 AM] Barak Obama: Steven?
[6:51:01 AM] Barak Obama: Not his real name
[6:51:10 AM] Dj Cabo: really?
[6:51:18 AM] Barak Obama: Ahmad Hadi Alatas
[6:51:19 AM] Dj Cabo: Steven.Jhon7
[6:51:22 AM] Barak Obama: Is his real name.
[6:51:36 AM] Dj Cabo: ahmadh hadi alatas is me -,-
[6:51:40 AM] Barak Obama: LOL
[6:51:44 AM] Barak Obama: He sent me this
[6:51:47 AM] *** Barak Obama sent screenshot.jpg ***
[6:51:58 AM] Barak Obama: He said he bought this
[6:52:06 AM] Dj Cabo: dude
[6:52:09 AM] Dj Cabo: thats mines
[6:52:12 AM] Barak Obama: lmao
[6:52:18 AM] Barak Obama: he told me he bought a hosted tab
[6:52:22 AM] Barak Obama: and thats the proof.

Sure thing buddy.

EDIT: Dj.Capos' ********: http://www.********.com/official.dj.cabo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven_Jhon
Посмотреть сообщение
WTF, He's duplicate. He's impersonating me, Look at his English (Sucks like a hell) You still believe that I'm it is?
Your English is pretty bad as well.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
WTF, He's duplicate. He's impersonating me, Look at his English (Sucks like a hell) You still believe that I'm it is?
Now i believe it's him.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.
I am Matthew, I am one of the founders along with Schurman, Cyber_Killer and Spunky.
I have no idea what's going on, first of all that description of the gamemode is nothing like what our system runs.
We didn't rebuild Stunt 4 Life, we created our own gamemode and it is not just stunt, it runs multi-gamemodes.

I'm surprised and irritated to see that this has happened. I have no interest in scamming children on the internet since I have a 9-5 day job so I barely even have time to script.

This really shouldn't be the place for complaints like this, next time, please contact us directly for information.
You can add me on skype Dongi, my username is Green_Fanta, I will ensure everything gets resolved, no money seems to be missing from our server's account and no new money seems to have come in as of the past week, so I can assure you that we were not involved in this.

Schurman is not the same person as King_Haul nor is he the same person as Steven_Jhon, a lot people can vouch for that, don't take my word for it, frankly I don't care.

My attitude towards this whole situation may seem rude or careless but understand my frustration, I scripted a server from scratch, I'm trying to run it, I put a little bit of cash in to it of which I barely ever get a return on (not that I expect one) and some child comes on and starts ranting and raving that he is the owner and scamming money.

The overall message I want to give though, and I've noticed it a lot, people want to donate towards my server a lot in exchange for a staff ranking.

The only server you should be paying for, is your own!
Stop accusing me, Schurman or any of my community members (staff or non) of doing such things.
If some of what I've said doesn't make sense, sorry, I rushed through this slightly.

Regards

Matthew

P.S. Updates on our website: http://overgrown-gaming.com/portal.php to let everyone know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoulen
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.
I am Matthew, I am one of the founders along with Schurman, Cyber_Killer and Spunky.
I have no idea what's going on, first of all that description of the gamemode is nothing like what our system runs.
We didn't rebuild Stunt 4 Life, we created our own gamemode and it is not just stunt, it runs multi-gamemodes.

I'm surprised and irritated to see that this has happened. I have no interest in scamming children on the internet since I have a 9-5 day job so I barely even have time to script.

This really shouldn't be the place for complaints like this, next time, please contact us directly for information.
You can add me on skype Dongi, my username is Green_Fanta, I will ensure everything gets resolved, no money seems to be missing from our server's account and no new money seems to have come in as of the past week, so I can assure you that we were not involved in this.

Schurman is not the same person as King_Haul nor is he the same person as Steven_Jhon, a lot people can vouch for that, don't take my word for it, frankly I don't care.

My attitude towards this whole situation may seem rude or careless but understand my frustration, I scripted a server from scratch, I'm trying to run it, I put a little bit of cash in to it of which I barely ever get a return on (not that I expect one) and some child comes on and starts ranting and raving that he is the owner and scamming money.

The overall message I want to give though, and I've noticed it a lot, people want to donate towards my server a lot in exchange for a staff ranking.

The only server you should be paying for, is your own!
Stop accusing me, Schurman or any of my community members (staff or non) of doing such things.
If some of what I've said doesn't make sense, sorry, I rushed through this slightly.

Regards

Matthew

P.S. Updates on our website: http://overgrown-gaming.com/portal.php to let everyone know.
True i do believe its a 9 year old kid lol atcing to be a owner of a person! feel sorry for whoever it is.

firstly:

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
loling so hard

secondly:

wtf is overgrown gaming

thirdly:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0[/ame]