What is the worst thing of SA-MP?

Well i make this thread to get your opinion about what is the worst thing in SA-MP. It can be anything.
If this thread should be on Everything and Nothing please move it to that section.
Well in my opinion the worst thing about SA-MP is the lag, it usually destroys all the fun that SA-MP produces, for example when i play in roleplay servers in a role usually some users gets an ussue because of lag, they usually get desync and they have to re-login to then realise that, usually thats no a solution. Also the base of almost all the attacks is the improvement of lag. For example the DoS, they send constantly lots of querys to a server and the server gets lagged (and usually they colapsed) because the server cant respond to all the querys. So їwhat's your opinion?

I'd say the failure to introduce a good built in anti-cheat and putting that onus on scripters completely sidesteps the issue.

Yes, cheaters are usually a problem, i have been an admin in some servers and i always have a problem with them. The thing with the anti-cheat is to avoid banning inocent people.

cheaters and slow SA-MP development

The worst thing is probably ******. They're not taking action against hack tools for multiplayer games being developed right under their noses. No conscience, only rules.

If you ever have a problem on the forum, you can't rely on a moderator or admin to help you.

Don't -rep me, it's true. If any of us send a complaint to an admin, or even a beta tester, do you seriously think anything will get done about it? I love the keyboard warriors, good thing it actually makes me laugh when people -rep me with reasons like "dumb", it really does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
If you ever have a problem on the forum, you can't rely on a moderator or admin to help you.
Imagine what it will happen if anyone who has a problem will send a pm to a moderator or admin.
Disaster! Chaos! Anarchy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
The worst thing is probably ******. They're not taking action against hack tools for multiplayer games being developed right under their noses. No conscience, only rules.
****** never take action on anything now days.

the worst thing that happened to me on SA-MP was when i started a server had a very good player base till some noob ddoser comes by and destroys it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
****** never take action on anything now days.

the worst thing that happened to me on SA-MP was when i started a server had a very good player base till some noob ddoser comes by and destroys it.
People can be real jerks :/ I guess there is something you can do about it. It's very costly though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but except this is even the files hosting problem who wont delete these kind of files. The only one who takes actions against this is currently, from what I've seen Mediafire.